• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Show Me Your Riffs

• Thread starter LRT#1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
As you do with Mr. Iommi, Mitch!

220px-Tony_Iommi_at_the_New_Haven_Coliseum.jpg

:cheers:
That is one hell of a compliment bro , thanks for the more than kind words.
Mitch

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Love Sabbath/Trouble/Doom-ish vibes this has. Might just be the mic placement, but dig the tone in this vid more than the others. What's your rig?
The mic placement is just my IPhone, I was using my Dsl40c’s, and the Vox Tone Lab, with 68UK amp sim, and tube overdrive, nothing else, the amps where on the green clean channel.
Thanks for the compliment.
Mitch

JeffMcLeod

Reaction score
Love Sabbath/Trouble/Doom-ish vibes this has. Might just be the mic placement, but dig the tone in this vid more than the others. What's your rig?

Mitch records with his iphone. We've been after him for years now to upgrade his recording setup, lol.

:hbang:

Iron1

Reaction score
That is a cool piece, love some mixup heavy slow and a fast punching thunder.
Cheers
Mitch

Thanks - glad you like it.

Mitch records with his iphone. We've been after him for years now to upgrade his recording setup, lol.

:hbang:

It's amazing how good the iPhone mic sounds. Remember the days when people would camcorder bands and it sounded like you put your head inside a jet engine? :lol:

Latest posts