Show Me Your Riffs

• Thread starter LRT#1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
The heat is on out here , and it’s supposed to be a scorcher this weekend.
Makes it uncomfortable to go out and play, I do have an idea that I am working on, but it’s in no place to try and record it yet.
Working it out on the MIM strat last night I ran it through the Dsl40c’s, sounds like Priest again!!

Iron1

Reaction score
Really heavy ,, what tuning are you in ? Sounds badass
Thanks for posting your work brother I appreciate hearing all my buddies work on this forum.
Cheers
Mitch
Thanks to you too. This is a really cool thread.

That’s actually in E standard. I do have other songs in D or D# and my 7 strings are in B standard or C standard.

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks to you too. This is a really cool thread.

That’s actually in E standard. I do have other songs in D or D# and my 7 strings are in B standard or C standard.
I have a hard time with 6 ha ha 3 of mine are in D standard, but the next string change on my SG it will go to C# standard

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
i just cheat and use a Digitech Drop pedal. :lol:
That’s cool I have seen one but never used it, and with 10-46’s that low tuning is crazy feeling 2 of my strats got 11-54’s that’s not so bad , have to play a bit easier with the 10’s though.
Thanks

Iron1

Reaction score
That’s cool I have seen one but never used it, and with 10-46’s that low tuning is crazy feeling 2 of my strats got 11-54’s that’s not so bad , have to play a bit easier with the 10’s though.
Thanks

They’re really cool, easy to use and open up a whole world of tuning options. Love mine. If you go more than 4 steps down you may need to tweak your EQ settings though.

mcblink

Reaction score
Welp, I haven't contributed much to this thread in some time now. I don't have a lot of new stuff to offer. But if you want to see what ridiculous is, check out this jam that me and LRT did a while back. Feel free to laugh at us lol

....ridiculous

Ramo

Reaction score
I am going to have to test drive one sometime.

he bro , i use that pedal as you know most of my guitar are floyed and they are really fun to re-tune so i got one and i love it. only thing is it has to be loud you guitar otherwise you will hear guitar stings and sound from you are conflicting :)))