Show Me Your Riffs

• Thread starter LRT#1
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

twangsta

Reaction score
Same here
Hey guys sorry bout that, it was set to private but the link has a key that should allow it to work, the forum code needs some updating, worked on the gear page.
Ne'ways didn't want it out in the wild, had some issues with the dude I did that for, but I though I had a few good takes on that bit. Here's an unlisted youtube vid, same amp settings by the way, adding DOD 308 on max though.

Ramo

Reaction score
Wow. Definitely your best in my opinion. Lot's of commercial appeal and awesome swag there.

I'd like to sing something over that one! :fever:

Thanks, bro, go for it. I have recorded vocals on this but my singing dose not work on this track. I can do thrashy songs but on this type or clean I cant. I think Zakk wylde or Ozzy type vocals would be perfect.

Quest for immortality

On the quest
To find the key
That open the door
Revealing the knowledge
That you seek

Immortality is what you seek
To stop the time still
Remain forever young
Watch the world change
While you stay the same
Determined to find the key
Search takes you far and wide
From death you cant hide

You can heal the body
But you cant stop the time
Immortality is a lie
When its your time to die
Death will come and claim its prize

Immortality is what you seek
You’ll do anything to hold the key
So you can remain forever young
While others around you slowly die

They die

Around you people die
All you care Is to find the key
So you can stay alive
But you failed to find the key

Your thoughts cause war in your head
Thats when doubts creep in
You question yourself
How did I get here?
To have a desire
To live forever young

You can heal the body
But you cant stop the time
Immortality is a lie
When its your time to die
Death will come and claim its prize

You wasted your life searching the key
Still didn’t find the answer
For immortality that you seek
All you sacrificed was for nothing
Time lost cant be replaced

Are you ready to die alone?
You die anyway….

@twangsta

That was awesome, man, it has really old school vibe to it.... and 80s soloing... Which I love, great work, brother. Yeah MF dose not let you post links from SC if its set privet, it works on other platforms but not here.

junk notes

Reaction score
Hey guys sorry bout that, it was set to private but the link has a key that should allow it to work, the forum code needs some updating, worked on the gear page.
Ne'ways didn't want it out in the wild, had some issues with the dude I did that for, but I though I had a few good takes on that bit. Here's an unlisted youtube vid, same amp settings by the way, adding DOD 308 on max though.

Nice playing. Perhaps others can use your input, helping with their goals. (good that the soundcloud works now.)
Good tones too!

twangsta

Reaction score
That was awesome, man, it has really old school vibe to it.... and 80s soloing... Which I love, great work, brother. Yeah MF dose not let you post links from SC if its set privet, it works on other platforms but not here.
Thanks Ramo, really appreciate the kind words, I love the 80s, great time for rock guitar.

Nice playing. Perhaps others can use your input, helping with their goals. (good that the soundcloud works now.)
Good tones too!
Thank you Junk Notes :)
Always ready to help if I can.

Mitchell Pearrow

VIP Member
Reaction score
Nice Mitch. I can hear that bad boy echoing out of The Whisky back in the day. Very very sleezy sequences there.

:metal::hbang::metal::shred::shred2:
Thank you so much for the compliment brother, I should put together a piece called speak sleazy.
Thanks for the encouragement I appreciate it all.
Cheers
Mitch