Show Your 2017 Marshall Rig

• Thread starter charveldan
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Beryllium-9

Reaction score
Kind of same as previous few years rig, only last night used the 65 JTM45, fresh set of GEC KT66s and high testing Mullard ECC83s. It is amazingly loud and crisp this way as loud as some 100watters I have played, snap after sound check last night:
IMG_3257_zpslcfpzyvv.jpg

Upside down pedal board, bit messy. No need for reverb last night, big hall with 1700s acoustics (we were a bit louder than the string quartets this stage was designed for:
IMG_3259_zpszsgd8hlu.jpg

Hey Neil, it would be interesting to know if you are running your delays through the front of your amp?

neikeel

Reaction score
Hey Neil, it would be interesting to know if you are running your delays through the front of your amp?
Yes, no loop on this head and I am to lazy to lug a power amp with me to reamp.
Tonebender->Italian Cry Baby->Tubescreamer->EP boost->Dynacomp->EH ->DD3->Carbon copy->bright input on 5

Kris Ford

Reaction score
I have to say my guns are on another forum. They are cool but I like the Marshalls better.

To me it's TOO much like work..my job is a gun lover's paradise dream job...I see guns and just see another customer needing sights or optics LOL.

I come here for the Marshalls myself..to get AWAY from that shit LOL.

Kris Ford

Reaction score
Not much change from 2016. The "Jube RI is getting a lot of attention.

20151124_203313-1_zpsftvoqwpk.jpg
I LOVE the Firebird with the full size humbuckers!! I've always wanted to do that on a TSB one, but with double cream Super Distortion/PAF combo!

Latest posts