• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Show Your Shredders

• Thread starter Baretta
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Shae201

Reaction score
g2kamBW.jpg
Dude!!! That Charvel and Fender are absolute killer!! Love the maples and black-white scheme. Murray and Lee.

Shae201

Reaction score
Hey, do these have normal wide and thin Jackson necks or do they fall more into the Fender neck range? I have not gotten to play one of these and I was wondering about that. Nice axe BTW.
It definitely falls more under the Fender category but it is a really fast neck, almost like a hybrid of the ibanez wizard type and a slim strat neck.

Shae201

Reaction score
I had that same one but with 4 pickups. It had all these lame rocker switches that i constantly turned on and off while playing. I dig your setup way more.
Thanks, its got your basic tone volume and pickup selector. Thats all I need. I definitely love the Fender Noiseless Cobalt single coils in the neck and middle, the cleans sound so clear and dimensional.

chiliphil1

Reaction score
It definitely falls more under the Fender category but it is a really fast neck, almost like a hybrid of the ibanez wizard type and a slim strat neck.

Yeah, then I definitely need to look into these.

Shae201

Reaction score
I have a fewyou could call shredders and a couple more that aren't considered so but are easy to shred on.
Mock%202.jpg

P2231264.jpg

001Small.jpg

P2271797_1.jpg

And though not your typical shredder, these have such great playable necks, easy to really move on.
My first guitar and my latest acquistion.
Goya.jpg

P2250052.jpg
Love the first B.C. Rich, what is the one underneath it??

MantraSky

Reaction score
Dude!!! That Charvel and Fender are absolute killer!! Love the maples and black-white scheme. Murray and Lee.
Thanks Shae! I've always been a long time fan of Fender but I absolutely love the my Charvel, which was a Custom Shop Built (BKP/German made Floyd w/Brass Block etc.)
I've been playing Charvel for a long Time (me in the studio in 1980) I do sessions more these days, "Rock-On" \../
5JldYACh.jpg

Shae201

Reaction score
Thanks Shae! I've always been a long time fan of Fender but I absolutely love the my Charvel, which was a Custom Shop Built (BKP/German made Floyd w/Brass Block etc.)
I've been playing Charvel for a long Time (me in the studio in 1980) I do sessions more these days, "Rock-On" \../
5JldYACh.jpg
Wow! That's a super cool stray type you have in that picture

Baretta

Reaction score
To go along with my original I posted at the start I just added another today. The old USA made Peavey HP Specials are overlooked. After the Wolfgangs were discontinued they had to do something with the rest of the parts.
PHP.jpg

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
Love the first B.C. Rich, what is the one underneath it??
Ibanez Prestige, a maple top can't remember what kind of maple. I like the ability to go middle pickup and half neck pickup together. IIt's purty.
For awhile at least, I suspect the main attack will be the Mockingbird and LP, mainly because they're new and not gigged yet. First gig after singer's mat leave in end of May. Both will get a workoit.

Shae201

Reaction score
Here's a few of my other guitars Suhr, Anderson, PRS and a Les Paul, of all "My Favorite" is my Charvel.
BrKisMch.jpg

VutFXQuh.jpg

WmKkYveh.jpg

l40MPuNh.jpg

VyevjmIh.jpg

Mr5gHuwh.jpg

ngBWTS5h.jpg
Man!!!!!! All of those finishes are to die for! Now that's quiet a collection of quilt top finishes. That first Suhr one is probably my favorite. You could just stand on stage without playing that thing and people would still clap.

MantraSky

Reaction score
Thanks Shae! I'll tell you I wish I still had all my guitars, this is a tiny representation of what I own and use to own. Beautiful guitars for sure but believe me looks don't make a great guitar! Their nice but no better than what the forum members have shown \../