• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Show Your Shredders

• Thread starter Baretta
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is it that shredders seem to collect a lot of dust?

QNpaX0Q.jpg

E2tglop.jpg

Antmax

Reaction score
Mines a pretty new acquisition. I avoided floyds because of all the negativity about being high maintenance. Got given this guitar in exchange for a review and love it. 24 Extra Jumbo Stainless frets, Floyd Special, Tung Oil neck. The Guitar I go to when trying new stuff because it's the easiest to play.

DSC_1525_S.jpg

The only mods I did was to add Luminlay Black nickel knobs because I like numbers for reference and a Big Fat brass block and claw.

LuminlayBlack_S.jpg

Last edited:

Gianni

Reaction score
I’m not really into shred guitars, but I do like guitarists who can shred on any guitar, especially a non-shred one, with Gary Moore being my favourite, still working my way towards becoming one. ;)

OfficeShredder.jpg

jstich

Reaction score
SG guy, Randy Rhoads' designs were the first guitars that had the Jackson name on them.

jmp45

Reaction score
This 91 HM Strat is probably the closest to shredder and I have a few others following.

IMG_2777_zpslblojqjh.jpg

This 1st gen nitefly gets quite a bit of play more than most, I really like the neck on this one.

parker_nitefly_zpskoi5t3fv.jpg

This P-38 is another favorite, cheap alnico pickups sound great. I really like the fishman trem.

IMG_2774_zpslutu4tyw.jpg

SG~GUY

Reaction score
This 91 HM Strat is probably the closest to shredder and I have a few others following.

IMG_2777_zpslblojqjh.jpg

This 1st gen nitefly gets quite a bit of play more than most, I really like the neck on this one.

parker_nitefly_zpskoi5t3fv.jpg

This P-38 is another favorite, cheap alnico pickups sound great. I really like the fishman trem.

IMG_2774_zpslutu4tyw.jpg