Sold! 1963 Marshall Jtm45 Replica! Best One You'll Ever See And Hear!

• Thread starter Beano Addict
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Beano Addict

Reaction score
Here's an absolutely unique piece. For sale is my beloved 1963 Marshall JTM45 replica, featuring tons of period-correct parts, an unbelievably rare Vynair cloth for the front, and all ANOS (Almost NOS) tubes like the GEC KT66 that gives it that special magic.

This labor of love took a whole year to source all the parts and to be built. The cloth was a lucky find unlikely to ever happen again! The metallic faceplate alone took month to be designed from scratch and painstakingly accurately measured! You won't find this in stores and wouldn't find some of these components if you tried to source them.

You'll also notice the build quality is top-notch with attention to detail aplenty! It is clean, it sounds amazing, and it's an absolute BEAST of an amp. The only thing missing is Rosemary's signature!

What's inside ;

• Phenolic turret board (like the originals)
  • Pink wire where vintage correct
  • NOS Philips Mustard capacitors
  • NOS Piher resistors & carbon comps
  • NOS McMurdo tube sockets
  • NOS Belling Lee fuse holder
  • RIFA capacitors
  • Vintage LEMCO capacitors
  • Cliff Jacks & PEC pots
  • Period-correct black V knobs
  • Custom-made head cabinet with replica Radiospares "Vynair" fabric and smooth "Morroco" tolex
  • ANOS GEC KT66 mid-50s grey glass tubes
  • ANOS RCA grey long plate 12AX7 (V1)
  • ANOS RFT 12AX7 (V2)
  • NOS Mullard Blackburn 5AR4/GZ34 rectifier (JJ in the pic but it's been upgraded)
  • Larry Grounding scheme
  • Marshall "coffin" logo (dull)
  • Period-correct handle & brackets
  • Alumimark Custom-Built Metallic face and backplates with proper logos
  • Merren Drake OT
  • Merren PT
  • Marstran 20H choke (period-correct)
  • MetroAmp JTM45 Aluminium Chassis

For the full photo album with plenty of gutshots, click HERE ; 1963 JTM45 Replica

30605193555_44f2250dd2_k.jpg

29971365793_225a43d81a_h.jpg

30538626405_fc32c7a635_h.jpg

30305183920_ff3049167e_h.jpg

Price : 4000$, shipping anywhere in the US or Canada, insurance, and PayPal fees all included.

Give yourself the Christmas gift you deserve this year! :D :D

Any questions? Just ask. :)

NOTE : Even though there's a 4 ohms setting, there is no connection there. If you use it, you could permanently damage the amp!

Mr. Legit

Reaction score
"The state that's untouchable like Eliot Ness"
I had one of these amplifiers at one point built by the same guy, and it was the best JTM45 replica I had ever owned. That Vynair cloth is unobtainium by most standards. Good luck with the sale, I surely miss mine everyday, and the new owner will be tremendously delighted.

Beano Addict

Reaction score
I've *finally* managed to figure out how to record my amp and will be posting a clip or two of it tomorrow! :)

Beano Addict

Reaction score
PRICE REDUCTION to $3700! :applause:

An interested party on eBay might end up with it but would rather shave a few hundred here and give a member here a break in the price than give it to eBay. :)

I didn't have time to experiment with mic placement so the recording I made though good, isn't up to my high standards, though I can provide it to those who are interested.

Micky

VIP Member
Reaction score
Reduction? Original price was $4K...

Dan Martin

Reaction score
Thank you Joe! I tried replying to your last message, since I am new to the forum it won’t let me reply any more on the thread. I sent you an email, let me know if it didn’t go through.

Exojam

Reaction score
Just wondering who the “build guy” is?