Stolen Mashall 2555SL on Ebay PSA

• Thread starter lespaul6
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

lespaul6

Reaction score
YU6q4xC.jpg
I thought I posted the actual paypal receipt here but I didnt see it... might help decipher some of that cryptic excel log

script>

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
If thats how Fleabay and PP respond then yes that is an easy scam for scammers.
Simply say No I didnt receive pkg if it osnt a sig required.
Should be his problem.

suzook

Reaction score
Reading this thread, what a bummer. I learned this same lesson, not as expensive fortunately, with an ebay sale, with no sig required. Now, no matter how big,small,cheap,expensive, Sig required. Ebay/Paypal SUCK. They take your $, and you have to fend for yourself after the transaction.

Crikey

Reaction score
I'm not saying your story's wrong but something doesn't add up. Also the PP records only say 1996 Marsha. Might not be this amp for all I know. Seen these threads pop up all the time and every thing changes when the other side talks.

Did the buyer file a police report?
Why did ebay not question him for not responding sooner than 5 days after delivery showing delivered?

What did you not tell us?
dude go back and read from page 1. then jump in the thread and comment..

macca1

Reaction score
Theiving Gypsy Bas%$d!!
Reminds me of when I had my les paul stolen at a gig in '94. Absolutely gutted that night but I contacted all the local guitar shops with a description the next morning and hey presto within a few hours I got a call. The wa%$er tried to sell it then ran off when he was questioned! Bitter sweet feeling to get it back and I really hope you do...

I've had problems with Ebay and couriers too. I now take photos of everything I pack before and after I wrap it otherwise you can't claim for compensation.

Good luck dude

Reaction score
Just wanted to give everyone a heads up on this amp.. I sold it to this seller in April 2019, I didn't request signature confirmation with my fedex tracking. When the item was delivered "to the customer" per fedex tracking I thought everything was good. He waited 5 days and told ebay the amp was never delivered. Ebay, despite the fedex tracking evidence, sided with him due to no signature confirmation. So they charged back my paypal account $1650. He now has my amp and the money.

HIs name is Nathan Weddington and he lives in Flemington Ky.

the amp has distinctive markings around the faceplate and backplate. He took off the handle. Here is a link to the ebay listing: https://www.ebay.com/itm/Marshall-S...rentrq:18918cd81780ab8cd7d2a0fbfff1480a|iid:1

Unfortunately I’ve had to deal with this several times. You need to call the Flemington PD and speak to a detective. The small town local police are more likely to help you. It worked for me. It’s not like it’s Baltimore where the cops only care about murders and maybe rapes.

As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.

JDynamite

Reaction score
Hi. This use my first post.
Just a heads up; an FYI

Because of Covid-19, delivery drivers are signing "signature required" deliveries with "COVID" without ever contacting you or verifying they are delivering to the correct address. Just "COVID" and poof they are gone.

I had a 2525h and 2x12 cab delivered from Sweetwater a few weeks ago. FedEx signed with COVID, never rang doorbell, just dropped off the heavy ass boxes and ran off. Roughly a $2300 purchase left outside, without my sig or any notification. FedEx has done this with numerous packages. Postal Service and UPS do this as well.

suzook

Reaction score
Hi. This use my first post.
Just a heads up; an FYI

Because of Covid-19, delivery drivers are signing "signature required" deliveries with "COVID" without ever contacting you or verifying they are delivering to the correct address. Just "COVID" and poof they are gone.

I had a 2525h and 2x12 cab delivered from Sweetwater a few weeks ago. FedEx signed with COVID, never rang doorbell, just dropped off the heavy ass boxes and ran off. Roughly a $2300 purchase left outside, without my sig or any notification. FedEx has done this with numerous packages. Postal Service and UPS do this as well.
Yup, i had 2 laptops left in my DRIVEWAY, close to the road by FedEx. Ridiculous.