Talk about our favorite bands that rocked or still rock with Marshall Stacks

• Thread starter Franktastic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Franktastic

Reaction score
Don't know of this has been done yet but my idea is to list the bands and post pics of Bands or players with their Marshall equipment behind them.
Judas Priest Iron Maiden etc:shred:

dirtysteev

Reaction score
Cobain was playing the through a micro stack the times I saw Nirvana, I believe it was the 12 watt version.

slide222

Reaction score
for musical perfection , for feel , free were the ultimate band for me , altho I love tommy bolin and jimi too , but free were my altime favourite band- just love them

33KHD

Reaction score
Since I started playing again I have a new appreciation for Thin Lizzy. Forgot how cool some of their stuff was. Now the tone captures my ears.

Franktastic

Reaction score
Since I started playing again I have a new appreciation for Thin Lizzy. Forgot how cool some of their stuff was. Now the tone captures my ears.

Great guitar work, songwriting, singing drumming all of that in Thin Lizzy. Cowboy Song, China Town, Whiskey in the Jar, Thunder and Lightning, Emerald.
Great harmony guitar work. Mega tone for sure man.:shred:

Franktastic

Reaction score
These Marshalls are forever silenced.....

Love Randy Rhodes. Ozzy came through on the Diary Tour one year before I was allowed to go to Concerts by myself as a kid. Saw Iron Maiden though on the number of the beast tour.:shred:

guitargoalie

Reaction score
Slash still does, Perry uses 500 different brands on stage with a few plexis, actually most of my favourites stopped using Marshall's decades ago.

Latest posts