Talk about our favorite bands that rocked or still rock with Marshall Stacks

• Thread starter Franktastic
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Franktastic

Reaction score
Doesn't get much cooler than this …

Judas Priest - Sinner - YouTube

No it doesn't get any cooler and there are some great shots of the Walls of Marshall stacks in this video. I have a strat that looks just like the one KK is using but mine was made in Mexico. Glenn is making that SG scream. And Rob Is the best heavy metal singer ever. Dio comes in a close second in my opinion.:hbang:

Franktastic

Reaction score
Neal schon, absolute monster guitar player and for the most part has always had a Marshall or two behind him.

And Neal Schon played Woodstock with Santana at 15. I think it was 15. He was and is a beast on guitar. Very melodic, great dynamics and can cut it loose too as needed.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
OK not the best photography but one of my first concerts and a terrible little camera - TRIUMPH April 1980 on the Progressions of Power Tour. Rik and his 3 white stacks... my favourite player of all time. Obviously wasn't trying to get a shot of the Marshalls at that time it just vaguely happened!!!

Rik1.jpg

Fun ones from 1979 and 1980

Triumphsign.jpg

Triumphpyro.jpg

Photography has gotten somewhat better...

Franktastic

Reaction score
Love Triumph as well. I saw them at The Omni in 1984 I believe it was. Someone threw a beer at Rik and the drummer comes down and threatens to kick the guys a$$ for nearly killing his friend and colleague. What sort of douche would throw a beer on a musician onstage? Idiot.:mad:

4STICKS

Reaction score
Love Triumph as well. I saw them at The Omni in 1984 I believe it was. Someone threw a beer at Rik and the drummer comes down and threatens to kick the guys a$$ for nearly killing his friend and colleague. What sort of douche would throw a beer on a musician onstage? Idiot.:mad:

Man, the Omni was great for concerts. I saw Pink Floyd, Kiss, Robert Plant, Stevie Ray, and a bunch of others I can't remember right now. I hate that new Phillips arena.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
I should really start a thread for concert pics....
Dunno if they're still using Marshalls as everything is hidden but certainly cut their teeth on 'em! From this year's Monster tour...

P1010309.jpg

mojoslide

Reaction score
Went to a Blackfoot / Molly Hatchet concert.
There were three half-stacks:
AX5_3211-L.jpg

AX5_2987-L.jpg

My old band opened up for Blackfoot a few years ago and I got to meet all the guys in the band. I can't remember what Marshalls they had that night though, but the sound was good.

Metalway

Reaction score
Tom Araya of Slayer with 2 Marshall VBC 810 under the drum riser

Attachments

• 7538351792_4f580b243a_z.jpg
    7538351792_4f580b243a_z.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 10

Clammy

Reaction score
Tom Araya of Slayer with 2 Marshall VBC 810 under the drum riser

Saw them on Saturday night in Montreal, and I was wondering what those cabs were! :shred :

Cheers!
:hbang::hbang::hbang:

Latest posts