The new spiderman movie is great!

• Thread starter ELS
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ELS

Reaction score
Looks like they finally hired writers instead of social rights activists for a movie! :D
Actually funny jokes in the movie, and not too much of them. Not to spoil sort of the ending thing but they went for like an og matrix ending, although instead of like "you can imagine how the story ends" it's "to be continued"
I suspect the reason for the 8.8 imdb rating is the cinematics, they really spend a lot of time to get the "woooooooow" factor, probably because they saw how high a rating avatar 2 got despite the lack of a story in that movie.
But yeah it's still a great movie.

Derek S

Reaction score
Are you talking about "No Way Home" or the new animated movie?

I enjoyed all three Tom Holland films, especially the 3rd....loved how they brought back Doc Oc from the Tobey Maguire series ("Spider-Man 2").

edit: oh, and I agree about the Avatar movies, never understood the love for them - paper thin plots (and even borrowed at that) and look like a fancy cartoon (to me they come off as a pixar movie with real people dropped in, heh).

Last edited:

ELS

Reaction score
Are you talking about "No Way Home" or the new animated movie?

I enjoyed all three Tom Holland films, especially the 3rd....loved how they brought back Doc Oc from the Tobey Maguire series ("Spider-Man 2").

edit: oh, and I agree about the Avatar movies, never understood the love for them - paper thin plots (and even borrowed at that) and look like a fancy cartoon (to me they come off as a pixar movie with real people dropped in, heh).
The "Spiderman Across the spiderverse" animated one. The previous Into the spiderverse was good too, didn't seem anything special TOO to me, apart for the like 10fps animated comic book style which was intriguing. But the new one is even better.

The best thing I got from Avatar 2 was when I questioned if that one guy would actually die after ~10minutes from a bullet wound trough the shoulder, and the answer is: quite likely. There's a big blood artery at the bottom of your shoulder so if you get shot trough that, it's not good. But there was barely any blood, probably because they wanted to keep the PG13 rating.

circles

Reaction score
Glad you enjoyed it! Have not seen it or Avatar 2.

If spiders made movies would make one about a spider being bitten by a radioactive man, and turns into Manspider?

bobbyvasco

Reaction score
ok i will download it even though it is a cartoon....btw go to sleep already there is a school tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.