• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

The Official McDonald's thread

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
Real beef back then:

😆

Do you really think so?

My guess is some sort of Soylent Green variant.

Either way, I'll eat that disgustingly delicious poison any day...well actually, I DO try to live a healthy life so maybe only 320 days of the year.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
Check out the size of that burger. Today they look like hockey pucks.

In 1979:

A cheeseburger was 48¢.
A Fish Filet was 65¢.
2 Cheeseburgers, Large fries & Coke were $2.26.

They started to call it a restaurant and prices went up. When are they going to star using that Microsoft dudes faux meat?

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
They started to call it a restaurant and prices went up. When are they going to star using that Microsoft dudes faux meat?
It depends on who the next owner of our country will be after November. If it goes one way, we'll all be starving by this time next year. If it goes the other way, we'll be transitioning to insect fillers.

As for GatesMeat™, I don't think that's scheduled for public release until 2030. Right now, the product selection, availability, and infrastructure are still under development.