• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

The Official McDonald's thread

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
I love Quarter Pounders

Dairy Queen outdid McDs and lost money in the process by making a Third Pounder. The majority of people were so stupid that they thought a third was smaller than a fourth, therefore, it didn't sell.

It's pretty obvious why we're where we are as a civilization...

PelliX

Reaction score
Dairy Queen outdid McDs and lost money in the process by making a Third Pounder. The majority of people were so stupid that they thought a third was smaller than a fourth, therefore, it didn't sell.

It's pretty obvious why we're where we are as a civilization...

Don't worry - by now the masses have outsourced any such heavy mental lifting to chatbots. It's only a matter of time before the bots start asking each other as they copy that behavior from the humans. That's going to be fun.... :D

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Anyone here like diner food?

We go there once in a while. The food is a couple steps up in quality over your typical drive thru bag of reconstituted fat, sodium and sugar. They're about the only retro things left in America; one of the last symbols of innocence and nostalgia. Best places to go at 4am after a gig.

iu

iu

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
Fun fact, at least for me it is. I've been dipping McDonald's french fries in chocolate milkshakes all my life and it's one of my favorite things. I never thought anything of it until recently someone pointed out that that was weird. :shrug: I mentioned it to my mom last weekend when I went to see her for Mothers day and she told me when she was pregnant with me that was one of the things she craved. She said she hasn't done it since. :lol:

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
Fun fact, at least for me it is. I've been dipping McDonald's french fries in chocolate milkshakes all my life and it's one of my favorite things. I never thought anything of it until recently someone pointed out that that was weird. :shrug: I mentioned it to my mom last weekend when I went to see her for Mothers day and she told me when she was pregnant with me that was one of the things she craved. She said she hasn't done it since. :lol:

I always have a bite of fries with a bite of burger. Those fast food joints should offer a burger with fries (waffle or otherwise) on top of the patty so we can get the full experience.

I can't believe this isn't a thing yet.

Those burger joints need to take notes from KFC...I mean c'mon... they made a damned bacon and cheese sandwich with 2 friggin fried chicken breasts as the bun for god's sake! Fries of some sort on a burger would be delicious and most likely less lethal...

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
Shit, I'd be happy if they just threw a hash brown on top. Fries would be better though, Imo...

yours (people in general) doesn't matter. :monkey:

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
I grilled up some quality 85% lean burgers on the grill today.

Sesame seed bun
Kraft (white) American cheese
Ketchup
Plain mustard
Dill pickle chips (3)
Chopped white onions

They tasted 90+% like a McDonald's cheeseburger, but noticeably healthier, if you consider 85% beef healthier.

PelliX

Reaction score
I always have a bite of fries with a bite of burger. Those fast food joints should offer a burger with fries (waffle or otherwise) on top of the patty so we can get the full experience.

You're late to the party, I'm afraid. Here in the Netherlands they not only sell burgers with chips (aka fries) in them, there are actually pizzas with chips/fries on them. It's a thing. Not my thing, per se, but I see where you're coming from.