The Official McDonald's thread

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
the thing these articles seem to dismiss though, is that it goes across the board, to food you buy in the grocery store...

so, when you buy bread, at the market, it's also got the treatment, that they are accusing the fast food restaurants of. bleach, various sugars added, preservatives, plastics, etc...

Even stuff marketed as "organic", "non-gmo", or using other health-wise labels/terms, are not always what they claim...

This has been happening, since, pretty much all of our lives, to everyone on here. Probably took turns for the worse, during the '70s. By the '90s, was really bad, & now, forget it...
I was thinking something similar just yesterday:

The FDA says products can claim 0% trans fat as long as it contains no more than .50 grams per serving. Problem is, a whole lot of food products do the same thing, so theoretically, you could be eating many grams of the stuff each day. Soybean oil is another example, except I don't think there's any limit on that, but it's in a HUGE number of products we consume daily. Bottled water - another example: BPA-free, and a bottle here and there is probably no big deal. But if you consume nothing but bottled water every day, it adds up.

Last edited:

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I was thinking something similar just yesterday:

The FDA says products can claim 0% trans fat as long as it contains no more than .50 grams per serving. Problem is, a whole lot of food products do the same thing, so theoretically, you could be eating many grams of the stuff each day. Soybean oil is another example, except I don't think there's any limit on that, but it's in a HUGE number of product we consume daily. Bottled water - another example: BPA-free, and a bottle here and there is probably no big deal. But if you consume nothing but bottled water every day, it adds up.
McDonald's Big Mac 0 trans fats per serving. 7,000 servings per sandwich... :)...

TheLoudness!!

Reaction score
Wasn't it not so long ago fast food places were pushing Super Size menus left and right?

View attachment 143180

Now they are stiffing you on the amount??????
:D

I was always thinking the "super size" was a scam. You get a few more fries. I mean if you are eating in, you can refill the drink as much as you want anyways?
Just saying...

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Wasn't it not so long ago fast food places were pushing Super Size menus left and right?

View attachment 143180

Now they are stiffing you on the amount??????
:D
What restaurant isn't stiffing you on both the price AND the portion size.

Inflation is here. Charge me what you have to, but don't cheat me by shrinking portion sizes.

Last edited:

PelliX

Reaction score
I was always thinking the "super size" was a scam. You get a few more fries. I mean if you are eating in, you can refill the drink as much as you want anyways?
Just saying...

Other parts of the world don't necessarily offer that. In Europe refills cost, generally. The only place I can think of that used to offer free refills was IKEA, but since they dropped the meatballs and went all vegan and weird I don't eat there anymore. Shame actually, I liked those meatballs!

Reaction score
It’s insanely expensive now.. a few years ago, they had a dollar menu with a spicy McChicken, McDouble cheeseburger, and even an egg McMuffin.. I’d bite every once n’ a while.. Nowadays, I wouldn’t pay those prices for that overly processed dog shit.. last time I ate there was when they were giving away free meals to health care workers at the dawn of the plandelirium.. even then, I felt guilty..

JeffMcLeod

Reaction score
...and it's anything BUT fast-food anymore. The increase in wait time has kept up with the increase in price.

Go to the drive-thru, be prepared to wait 20 minutes...40 if there's a car in front of you.

:rolleyes:

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
...and it's anything BUT fast-food anymore. The increase in wait time has kept up with the increase in price.

Go to the drive-thru, be prepared to wait 20 minutes...40 if there's a car in front of you.

:rolleyes:
What drive thru's are you going to, Cap'n Jeff?? 20-40 minutes? I don't think so, I'd walk in and get my money back.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
This thread personifies what’s wrong with mankind. :noplease:

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
You have to understand: everything in America is like Disney World, all day, every day. And if you enter through our Texas border, everything here is absolutely FREE.

But the important people cut through the bullshit and create a reality substsntial enough to restore the dignity of mankind:

IMG_1995.jpeg