• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

The Official McDonald's thread

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
Don't give me a burger with fries/chips on it, that's ridiculous. I prefer it to be my choice if I want a bite with fries. I hate all the gimmicks these places do now.

I'm sure you've heard of something called choice, right? It wouldn't be mandatory on every burger. :facepalm:

Like McBurger World said, your way right away or something like that.

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure you've heard of something called choice, right? It wouldn't be mandatory on every burger. :facepalm:

Like McBurger World said, your way right away or something like that.
I'm talking about the stupid stuff, like Taco Bell selling french fries for example. The last place I'm going for fries is taco fuckin bell!

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't believe you guys just grossed out Cap'n DirtySteve™.

I swear, you people have no respect.
Oh not at all. I just thought that Mr. Neemoil either missed the point I was trying to make or He's just fucking with me. Either way, I was just showing myself out before it turned into something it wasn't. :)

Dave_11

Reaction score
Trying to get this thread back on track to what the OP intended when he started it... I was recently at an Indiana McDonalds and got a burger with two small patties, lettuce, tomato, and real onions (not reconstituted), on a smaller sized bun. Does anyone know what this burger is called? I tried to look it up on their online menu, but it's not there. Maybe it's location specific?

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
Trying to get this thread back on track to what the OP intended when he started it... I was recently at an Indiana McDonalds and got a burger with two small patties, lettuce, tomato, and real onions (not reconstituted), on a smaller sized bun. Does anyone know what this burger is called? I tried to look it up on their online menu, but it's not there. Maybe it's location specific?
You can afford TWO BEEF PATTIES AND REAL ONIONS???

I should have stayed in school.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
It sounds like a Big Mac. That's the only burger that has lettuce, right?

Dave_11

Reaction score
You guys are fairly useless. I actually had to google duckduckgo this for myself. Turns out it's a Daily Double. It's on the McD's website if you search, but for whatever reason it doesn't come up under the Burgers menu and has an asterisk saying "at participating McD's".

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
All of this talk makes me wanna go to my local McDonald's for dinner tonight, place an order at the drive-thru, cancel it when I get to the pay window, and then go to the diner down the street for a "Deluxe 6 oz. Cheeseburger w/ lettuce, tomato & mayo, on a sesame bun, with a huge pile of fries, 3 onion rings, and dill pickles on the side, for about the same price. When I order one of these I usually split it with my wife b/c it's a lot of food. They give you so much lettuce & tomato that it's practically a salad.

On another note, last weekend was the second time I went to MD's for 2 apple pies for my wife, and the drive-thru was backed up. I hadn't been inside of a McDonald's in probably 20 years, so I went in expecting to walk up to the counter and place an order, but there were no more counters. People were standing around poking their fingers at tall LCD screens.

My wife did not get apple pies again that night. You might as well just order on a phone app and pick it up anymore, and I'm not doing that. This isn't the kind of world I want to live in.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
You guys are fairly useless. I actually had to google duckduckgo this for myself. Turns out it's a Daily Double. It's on the McD's website if you search, but for whatever reason it doesn't come up under the Burgers menu and has an asterisk saying "at participating McD's".
Nobody really cares that much, DAVE. :mad:

Nkyrental

Reaction score
Had an Arby's cheeseburger yesterday for the first time. It is what a Big Mac should be. Some thosuand island dressing, copious cheese slice, and you can't see through the meat patty!