• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

The Official McDonald's thread

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Why does McDonald put cheese on fish? Do you ever put cheese on fish? That's weird.
Right, but that's not what you really call fish, is it. It's the same stuff they use to make frozen fish patties and fish sticks you can get by the bag at the grocery store. It's all fried, pre-cooked and salty, and set on a sugary bun.

If you're talking about fresh frozen fish like salmon, cod, haddock, etc. - that's real food. Adding a slice of cheese on that would be disgusting and gross.

december

Reaction score
Gross. I haven't eaten that crap in over a decade, and I never will again.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score

“Restaurant food: decreasing portion sizes (formerly the McDonald's thread).”​

which begs the question “how do we know you arent going to change the title again and render all our posts non sequitur or…redundant even?”

Mrmadd

Reaction score
Finally the world is correct.
It doesn't matter what size the crummy disgusting food portions they offer....

I CAN NOT AFFORD TO EAT AT McDonald's
Especially if I wish to purchase a 2204 at Joe Biden prices.

$10.49 for a big meal?

Mrmadd

Reaction score
How do you afford 3 kids and a wife at McDonald's

Would it be $60 or more?

Mrmadd

Reaction score
Big Mac meal $10.49 in Phili area.
I have heard that it has been more elsewhere

Mrmadd

Reaction score
Worst yet is the airlines.
They now let you bring that smelly shit on board to stink up the whole cabin.

Bad enough some guy in row 3 is farting his brains out.

And the kid behind you is pounding the back of your seat with his feet.

Let's not forget about the look lady with the therapy dog that accidentally pees on the guy next to her after getting spooked by plane noise.

Not flying any time soon

bhatta

Reaction score
Haven't read a single post of the thread but wanna add:

In India we've the strangest McD's...
Only kids birthdays are held there and take aways are only for, yes again, kids birthdays 😌

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score

“Restaurant food: decreasing portion sizes (formerly the McDonald's thread).”​

which begs the question “how do we know you arent going to change the title again and render all our posts non sequitur or…redundant even?”
Gat sakes Aus, it's 2024. Take a look around you. The whole world is falling apart, and you want guarantees?

Here's an example of today's guarantees:

Webslinger

Reaction score
I still love McDonalds basic items, not crazy about the limited specialties. BUT what I find great about McDonalds, is that after I eat there, I can SING like nobodys business. I can belt-out a tune, hit higher notes, and hold notes longer. Something about the residual grease on the larynx? This doesnt happen as much with any other fast food. Has anyone else noticed this?

Webslinger

Reaction score
I still love McDonalds basic items, not crazy about the limited specialties. BUT what I find great about McDonalds, is that after I eat there, I can SING like nobodys business. I can belt-out a tune, hit higher notes, and hold notes longer. Something about the residual grease on the larynx? This doesnt happen as much with any other fast food. Has anyone else noticed this?
What I dont like about McDonald is the expense. Even before the recent US inlfation, they were getting pricey. By 2023, in the US northeast you'll pay about $11 USD for any meal-pkg. And have to use a nasty paper straw.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
What I dont like about McDonald is the expense. Even before the recent US inlfation, they were getting pricey. By 2023, in the US northeast you'll pay about $11 USD for any meal-pkg. And have to use a nasty paper straw.
Please look just one post above these two of yours, :wallbash: .