The official "Things People Say" thread

• Thread starter Vinsanitizer
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
How about when you decide to jam out some riffs, but first you have to plug UP the cable?

I always tend to plug IN my guitar. How many of you would rather plug UP you guitar to the amp instead? Don't be lying now just to save face. :nono:

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
How about when you decide to jam out some riffs, but first you have to plug UP the cable?

I always tend to plug IN my guitar. How many of you would rather plug UP you guitar to the amp instead? Don't be lying now just to save face. :nono:

I've never said plug UP in my life. Plugged up ok, if there's a clog in the pipes.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
I'm a southern dude. :shock: But the south is regional, too.

I suppose every area can be regional.

Anyway... speaking of shit, as mentioned in my prior post. Not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread already, but what's the deal (narrated in your best Seinfeld voice) with the expression "shit ton"?

Makes no sense to me. A ton is a ton no matter how you weigh it. If someone is trying to imply that there's more of one thing than another, wouldn't a feather ton be a more accurate... analogy (if that's the proper word)? Because obviously a ton of feathers would be a much bigger pile than something like a ton of shit or whatever...

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score

Anyway... speaking of shit, as mentioned in my prior post. Not sure if it's been mentioned in this thread already, but what's the deal (narrated in your best Seinfeld voice) with the expression "shit ton"?

Makes no sense to me. A ton is a ton no matter how you weigh it. If someone is trying to imply that there's more of one thing than another, wouldn't a feather ton be a more accurate... analogy (if that's the proper word)? Because obviously a ton of feathers would be a much bigger pile than something like a ton of shit or whatever...
I believe it's the new and improved "butt load". Which brings up another question. :lol:

Last edited:

Vinsanitizer

aka "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score

Example 1:
1727608250604.png

Example 2:
1727608168871.png

For more information on this exciting topic and many others, click here!

You may also purchase the mug, in your choice of 9 different color options:

1727608673165.png

1727608723794.png

Last edited: