Usernames

• Thread starter mcblink
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mcblink

Reaction score
So here's another idea for a thread that might suck lol

How did or what made you use the username you have?

Mine is a combination of my initials, and the last four letters of my last name.

I came up with it on the spot upon joining whilst seeking help for my TSL.

Had I known I'd be back somewhat regularly at some point I might have put more thought into it.

BlackSG91

Reaction score
64.jpg

;>)/

BowerR64

Reaction score
Tower Hobbies picked mine for me way back before internet. It was some kind of code they used in their early system to catalog me as a mail order customer.

My last name Bower and part of my zip in missouri Route 64 nothing to do with my age.

Coronado

Reaction score
Looked up trying to think of a name when I joined, saw the street sign out the window where we used to live. Coronado Drive.

Sadly enough, back in college our band was called Prospect - yep, the street we lived on back then, Prospect Ave. Either not very creative, or just lazy.

Mosher Zone

Reaction score
My old email was zombiemosher@..... When i joined the Boss area forum years ago i mixed that with a Metal Zone but lost the zombie part ie: Mosher Zone. :yesway:

minerman

Reaction score
My username came from my job title. For 25+ years, I was an underground coal miner, & ran a remote control continuous miner...Minerman is literally what my job title was for about 15+ years...

That's me in the middle running the miner, if you look close, you can see my Diet Mt. Dew sitting next to me, & what looks like a rock is actually a plastic Wal-Mart bag with my grub in it. I was actually eating lunch when that pic was taken...

This is a pic of me with my toy...It doesn't look very big in the pic, but it's 12' wide, 37' long & weighs about 40 tons...

mcblink

Reaction score
My username came from my job title. For 25+ years, I was an underground coal miner, & ran a remote control continuous miner...Minerman is literally what my job title was for about 15+ years...

That's me in the middle running the miner, if you look close, you can see my Diet Mt. Dew sitting next to me, & what looks like a rock is actually a plastic Wal-Mart bag with my grub in it. I was actually eating lunch when that pic was taken...

This is a pic of me with my toy...It doesn't look very big in the pic, but it's 12' wide, 37' long & weighs about 40 tons...

Whoa cool!

TAZIN

Reaction score
My username was barrowed from a friends character name used in the role-playing game Dungeons & Dragons (D&D). I can only assume the name has its origins from the Warner Bros "Looney Tunes" Tasmanian devil character Taz. One of these days I'll have to ask him about it.

Latest posts