• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

We are out of gas.

• Thread starter ricksdisconnected
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

dragonvalve

Reaction score
I don't think so...

Tesla-Model-S-two-killed-in-fiery-driverless-crash.jpg

nhtsa-will-investigate-fatal-tesla-crash-with-no-driver-in-texas.jpg

a756ec22-e445-4061-a33c-571176a013e0_1140x641.jpg

Tesla-Model-S-Fatal-Crash-and-Fire-5-18.jpg

poster_e8937d6609424c34a6eeceb02453182e.jpg

Ramo

Reaction score
In the UK you cant keep more than 30L/ 6.59908 Gallons of fuel at home it's illegal. They have to be in special petrol canisters, that woman filling up the plastic bag, they would never be allowed it over here. ( And for good reason) that was nuts, you could see fuel leaking everywhere. She is putting herself in danger and everyone else.

anitoli

Reaction score
In the UK you cant keep more than 30L/ 6.59908 Gallons of fuel at home it's illegal. They have to be in special petrol canisters, that woman filling up the plastic bag, they would never be allowed it over here. ( And for good reason) that was nuts, you could see fuel leaking everywhere. She is putting herself in danger and everyone else.
Must be Palestinian, made a car bomb. :D

ibmorjamn

Reaction score
Wait it’s metaphoric right we are out of gas on the treadmill of life. I got it. Shortage is the best way to get an instant increase in the price.
I would guess this is the tip of the iceberg.
Where is a monorail when you need one ?
Is Disneyland still closed ? Pipe ...... pipe oh never mind !

Marshall Stack

Reaction score
It is now reported that Colonial Pipeline paid the ransom to the hackers. Unbelievable.

I did industrial programming (PLCs) for many years. I can't believe that they can't run everything manually until they fix the problem. They should have had a backup plan for if their servers were compromised.

Crikey

Reaction score
Feds helped pay and will follow it. They know who it was. Hunter....lol

dragonvalve

Reaction score
I can't believe that they can't run everything manually until they fix the problem. They should have had a backup plan for if their servers were compromised.

This is correct. Colonial has an EMERGENCY RESPONSE PLAN which should be able to get a slug of anything, gas, jet fuel, diesel down the pipe within 24 hours. The hack is fake.

https://www.colpipe.com/our-communi...o-pipeline-emergency/emergency-response-plans

The only thing any automation is for is to make sure these fuels don't get mixed that each slug is pure whatever is being sent down the pipe.

anitoli

Reaction score
They have had leakage issues for quite some time. Cook up a good story so you can divert the financial hit to make the repairs, have your lobbyists cover your ass in DC and all is good.

Crikey

Reaction score

dragonvalve

Reaction score
Speaking of getting paid, the "hackers" allegedly got paid in Bitcoin.