What Is Your Favorite Brand Of Guitars?

Ghostman

Reaction score
Any guitar that's not liked by metal/shred players.
pip6LLJ.gif

:lol::lol:

dptone5

Reaction score
I like Fender and Jackson. My son had a pre-Fender Jackson USA Soloist and I had a post Fender USA Soloist. We actually preferred mine just a bit more. Had more sustain and bigger neck. But his was a great guitar too.

El Gringo

Reaction score
I had some cheap acoustic that came in a box that I messed around with until I wanted an electric and got my first proper electric in the early 70's which was a Gibson Les Paul Custom in Ebony which I still have to this day and use often and thus Gibson Les Paul's are my favorite with the humbuckers going thru a Marshall 2555X .That is the sound for me :headbanger:

PU239

Reaction score
I think every player needs one good Les Paul and one good Strat, they are basic tools to play guitar.

After that there are four Manufactures who are building the best instruments (with tone and build quality being the measure.)

For me
1. PRS
2. Kiesel
3. Godin
4. Taylor

greenghost1964

Reaction score
I love the Carvin CM 140's.................shaped like a Les Paul.............from the early/mid 1980's.......would love to find one in WHITE..............have a natural and a black one...........both from 1983

Durden

Reaction score
Good to see you, brother. It's been a while, or have I missed something?

Hey man how's it going ? Yeah Been a while since I been on the forums , just been busy on the farms and get side tracked from online stuff , just had a kid which keeps me flat out too lol . Good to see your still around mate ,I'll have to find that other forum again, I'm about 4 phones ahead and lucky to remember where the fuck I've been online with passwords and crap

FB_IMG_1518490043035.jpg

Durden

Reaction score
The Mrs had the kid ,I didn't, just get that straight before any queer shit turns up lol

I just loaded and pulled the trigger

Latest posts