What Music Are You Listening To Right Now ??

• Thread starter Red Solo Cup
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

RCM 800

Reaction score
Friend of mine won tickets and a limo ride to go see these guys. Unfortunately I took advantage of the free booze in the limo and dont really remember the show so I thought I would finally check out what I missed out on lol.

ElKabong

Reaction score
Friend of mine won tickets and a limo ride to go see these guys. Unfortunately I took advantage of the free booze in the limo and dont really remember the show so I thought I would finally check out what I missed out on lol.

Saw these guys sometime around '78. I think they were with Molly Hatchet and The Tubes. I barely remember that night. I'd like to blame old age, but there was other chemistry involved. I blame April Wine for all of it!

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
They never even toured the east coast,that I know of, because I would have went lol. Just another band that got overshadowed by the flood of bigger bands on the edge of the alt genre.
I think they mostly played the bible belt area...

I saw them for free, at a local club. They were opening for King's X & King's X, after the GC played, came out w/ an announcement, that, they were going to have to cancel, because Ty got sick & was unable to perform, so they refunded all ticket money, because they had no plan to make up for the show...

Someone bought my ticket anyway, so... :shrug:

Latest posts