What Music Are You Listening To Right Now ??

• Thread starter Red Solo Cup
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ElKabong

Reaction score

Ya ever try to play a sitar? It's like a Schecter 8 string with deeply scalloped frets. And where the heck do you plug it in? And what's this bulbous thing on the neck?🤣

And no, I will never play my sitar on 'show me your riffs' my rudeness has it's limits!

Last edited:

10kDA

Reaction score
Ya ever try to play a sitar? It's like a Schecter 8 string with deeply scalloped frets. And where the heck do you plug it in? And what's this bulbous thing on the neck?🤣

And no, I will never play my sitar on 'show me your riffs' my rudeness has it's limits!
I have a sitar as seen in my profile pic and I've been learning to play it for just over 2 years. Almost no skills transfer from playing guitar. It's a linear instrument like a keyboard, not parallel like a guitar.

ElKabong

Reaction score

Just now, as I'm grilling a couple burgers, this bee starts flying around my head. Its buzzing and wing infection had a rhythm as it circled my head. Instantly, this song popped in my head. That bee has rhythm 🤗

jeffp

Reaction score
i’ve been watching and listening to the classic rock show. Howie G is amazing on All along the watchtower!!!

ElKabong

Reaction score

Had to listen to it a couple times before forwarding to my daughters. It's pretty cool. Didn't like it in the first minute or so. How would you categorize this piece? I have no idea. Very unique. Kudos. The drum and bass can take you places

circles

Reaction score
Had to listen to it a couple times before forwarding to my daughters. It's pretty cool. Didn't like it in the first minute or so. How would you categorize this piece? I have no idea. Very unique. Kudos. The drum and bass can take you places
Progressive rock? Space rock? I dunno, but I do love me some Ozric Tentacles. Their tracks often change gears. I've been lucky to see them a couple times, and really like Ed Wynne's (guitar/composer) work.