• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

What's On Your Short List? (guitars, Amps, Pedals, Etc )

• Thread starter flyinguitars
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

chiliphil1

Reaction score
Every time I see this bass, I feel like I might have chosen the wrong Ibanez lol. That thing just looks so sinister !

Anyway, my list...

GUITARS:
Gibson Explorer
Gibson V
LP standard
I think that'll round out my fiddle collection pretty well.

Amps :
For sure will be buying these in the next year whether new or used...
Mesa Royal Atlantic
Mesa Rectifier ( dual or triple, haven't decided yet)
Marshall EL34 100/100 to run my AxeFX through a cab

Cabs:
The only one I want at the moment is an Ivory EVH 2x12 and I want it so damn bad!!

Well, that's my not so short list!

Quite the list man, look a lot like my long list.. Only thing I would add would be an Ibanez prestige and a Marshall either jube or 1959.

Hogie34

Reaction score
Quite the list man, look a lot like my long list.. Only thing I would add would be an Ibanez prestige and a Marshall either jube or 1959.
I'm in no way wealthy or anything like that. Finally and fortunately retired and at a place I can actually have a list. Everything on payments has been paid off for the last year so with no payments on a house, car etc anymore, what used to be my really long list is achievable. It is amazing what you can do when you no longer have credit to worry about lol.

flyinguitars

Reaction score
I'm in no way wealthy or anything like that. Finally and fortunately retired and at a place I can actually have a list. Everything on payments has been paid off for the last year so with no payments on a house, car etc anymore, what used to be my really long list is achievable. It is amazing what you can do when you no longer have credit to worry about lol.

Good for you!! Enjoy and share pics here!
I love to see people get cool gear!

chiliphil1

Reaction score

Amen brother. I was blessed with a little settlement. I got some gear and did lots of things I've been wishing I could do for years. That's all done now, so it's back to reality but I plan to save as much as I can and eventually work toward these things. I can also make payments through zzounds if I just can't wait for something. No credit cards or anything like that for me. I got burned with all that before and am still paying for it (over 10 years later) so I try to avoid all that, actually they wouldn't give it to me anyway.

minerman

Reaction score
I installed the new power supply & the pc still won't start (this has been a few days ago)...

But, I've got a new pc on the way, should be here Friday...

Specs:
Intel i7 4790 @3.6ghz
16 gb ddr3 ram
2 tb hdd

Plus I've got another 1tb hdd (for the audio drive in the pc), & a case to put the old drives into, to transfer the files/projects to the new pc (as long as the old hdd's are ok, which I'm hoping for)...

Should be a smokin' daw machine, & it should handle everything I throw at it...The thing I really dread is installing all the software to the new machine...

Pretty excited to say the least!!!

Notes69

Reaction score
Gibson LP (any style)
tc electronic, Hall Of Fame
Celestion Creamback
Better shredding skills

Brian Krashpad

Reaction score
I don't really have a list, as I'm pretty much at capacity, gear-wise. However, I recently got some birthday money in, and I'll be selling my beater bolt-neck Epi Junior in favor of upgrading to a setneck Epi "Custom Shop '57 Reissue LP Junior." The seller is a buddy of mine from the local scene. The guitar came stock with a P-100, which I'm not fond of, but neither was he, so it's already been replaced with a proper P-90 (Seymour Duncan Antiquity). Looking forward to this as the only guitar I've bought in the last year and a half was that $50 boltneck Junior, which was basically just an experiment to see how I could get along with a single-pickup guitar. (I'd previously had a single-pickup Melody Maker that only had a volume control, and that was too limiting, even for me. With a tone also, however, I'm good.) This should happen some time in the next 48 hrs or so.

Outgoing:

21150015776_31b4827cbe_z.jpg

Incoming:

26758445250_b4ea6b756e.jpg

Oops, forgot to update. Got'er!

26999079062_14f82e728c_c.jpg

So now I truly don't have a list.

Well, maybe a case. ;)

Latest posts