Who wants to trade a Dual or Triple Rec for my White JCM800?

• Thread starter shredless
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

shredless

Reaction score
Prefer local in NE ohio or you do the driving, no shipping

its a 1982 2210 model

shredless

Reaction score
Man looks like Im gonna die with this amp in my possession:(

Again, Im baffled by the fact that no one in this area has any desire to own this amp, All I want is a LP standard or a Mesa rectifier half stack, both which are in line value wise and no takers

what a piece of shit investment this amp has become.

I traded a LP Classic for it (which I paid 1400 for) + 150 cash (and 40 bucks gas to drive to it) I put 300 bucks into it to make it what it is today and its not even worth the 1400 I gave for the LP

I think I will just donate it to Goodwill

done crying:confused:

V-man

Reaction score
Just own the fucker for now. how many white 800s are out there? Now how many LPs? You are bound to make a bad trade simply because you have a nervous tick to move this.

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah i'd totaly trade a dual rec for it no question but i don't have one. If someone offered me a triple wreck and cash i'd off my amp then buy it.

Maggot Brain

Reaction score
Craigslist bro!

I put my stock 2204 on CL for sale or trade for a dual rec, I got a 3 month old dual rec next day dude.

Was SUHWEEEEET!

bulldozer1984

Everybody's Favorite Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Man looks like Im gonna die with this amp in my possession:(

Again, Im baffled by the fact that no one in this area has any desire to own this amp, All I want is a LP standard or a Mesa rectifier half stack, both which are in line value wise and no takers

what a piece of shit investment this amp has become.

I traded a LP Classic for it (which I paid 1400 for) + 150 cash (and 40 bucks gas to drive to it) I put 300 bucks into it to make it what it is today and its not even worth the 1400 I gave for the LP

I think I will just donate it to Goodwill

done crying:confused:

What dont you like about this amp. Why would a Mesa be better than your Marshall ??

shredless

Reaction score
What dont you like about this amp. Why would a Mesa be better than your Marshall ??

Im just one of those guys that likes mesa tone over marshall, Ive tried to be a marshall fan but its just not what I want to hear

JCChicken88

Reaction score
I'm surprised too, if I still had my shitty triple rec I would trade you for it even though I already have a 2203KK!! Triple Rec is a god awful amp, do yourself a favor and keep the 800 :)