• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Women And The Band.

• Thread starter ricksconnected
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Old?...Well..maybe a little, but even so it hasn't been that long...early 2000s or so ..you said your happily married but worried that your not getting hit on..are you sure?..lol..

el_bastardo

Reaction score
Old?...Well..maybe a little, but even so it hasn't been that long...early 2000s or so ..you said your happily married but worried that your not getting hit on..are you sure?..lol..
I'm not worried about it at all. I still observe though. I observe others. It's not just me. I know tons of guitar players. None of them have an automatic pussy pass just because they play guitar. It just doesn't work that way anymore.

The exception is if you don't mind your target female being old and used up too. Then sure, being a rock guitar player can get you some of that old trim. Knock yourself out!

el_bastardo

Reaction score
how old a fella are you bastaro? what state you in?
I'll just say I'm probably as old as the rest of you, and I live in a huge city. I've gigged my whole life through lots of trends and fads. Girls do not care about rock guitarists anymore. Other guitarists? Yes. Country, "indie", punk, alt-folk, acoustic folk....they make the vaj wet. Rock guitar has been replaced.

AAHIHaveNoIdeaWhatImDoing

Reaction score
But all those other genres are (generally) terrible!

Anyway...I am in a local band at the level where no one knows who you are or comes to your shows no matter how much you beg. To boot, we're also a COMEDY-rock band so we're not even trying to be "cool." So basically the one memorable interaction we've had with a woman is when she told us the story of how she was outside of the venue during our set (where they have additional seating) and her friends came out and were like "meh there's these two douchey bro guys up there singin about working out and getting pumped", and how she came in and saw us and thought thought "oh they're being funny, and they're not douchey or bro or EVEN IN SHAPE AT ALL." She was hammered so she told us this story repeatedly after our set. Like for half an hour.

Gunner64

Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nickelback...Well there's your problem..lol...back then we played a couple..it was the flava of the week...I didn't say I enjoyed it. :D

el_bastardo

Reaction score
But all those other genres are (generally) terrible!

Anyway...I am in a local band at the level where no one knows who you are or comes to your shows no matter how much you beg. To boot, we're also a COMEDY-rock band so we're not even trying to be "cool." So basically the one memorable interaction we've had with a woman is when she told us the story of how she was outside of the venue during our set (where they have additional seating) and her friends came out and were like "meh there's these two douchey bro guys up there singin about working out and getting pumped", and how she came in and saw us and thought thought "oh they're being funny, and they're not douchey or bro or EVEN IN SHAPE AT ALL." She was hammered so she told us this story repeatedly after our set. Like for half an hour.

Haha, that's funny.

Trumpet Rider

Reaction score
If you ain't getting laid after every gig you're doing it wrong.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
Could be, but maybe more likely you guys are living in the long past. In any case, I put off some weird vibe, so even if I went back in time it wouldn't work out for me.
Yeah, OK. Maybe. But we don't know you too good yet, so stick around and make yourself available. We'll see how you pan out; whether you're really one of us or if you're just passin' through. Age unmatters here, ultimicately.

Latest posts