• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Women And The Band.

• Thread starter ricksconnected
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
I've posted some before.

P6172588.jpg

PA082193.jpg

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Grocery Store+Library----ask 5 questions-get a date. I'm NUTSO=bad vibes-no matter-just ask-look into eyes-they melt. Guitar means ZERO if you don't cock your head and listen/pretend to listen.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
All my "ideas" are from 1985-1997- I've been married for 17 years now. New breed of gal is scary. I see them-cussing like sailors+tatted=coarse as brillo. If I was On the Hunt now----I guess I would hang out at the blood-bank and cuss up a storm.

el_bastardo

Reaction score
Women are much more empowered and independent now. They are perfectly okay with being sluttier while being in total control of their sluttiness. They own it. I think it's a good thing for them. They don't need to go after some fragile ego guitar player. They know damn good and well that they have ALL of the power between their legs and can get laid any time they want without even actually trying.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Women are much more empowered and independent now. They are perfectly okay with being sluttier while being in total control of their sluttiness. They own it. I think it's a good thing for them. They don't need to go after some fragile ego guitar player. They know damn good and well that they have ALL of the power between their legs and can get laid any time they want without even actually trying.
The problem is the men are 'soft" and the gals "hard." Men are pigs when allowed to be-free ass=disease+dysfunction. WAY back you had to treat gals with respect. Now, they are slobs. In Philly most are drug/drink addicts. They strut around like thugs--"hey, I wanna go get....CCCCCOOOUUUGHHH SPPPPIITTTTTT-----laid." real nice. I'm glad my wife enjoys 'nesting." This world is one big ghetto now.

el_bastardo

Reaction score
The problem is the men are 'soft" and the gals "hard." Men are pigs when allowed to be-free ass=disease+dysfunction. WAY back you had to treat gals with respect. Now, they are slobs. In Philly most are drug/drink addicts. They strut around like thugs--"hey, I wanna go get....CCCCCOOOUUUGHHH SPPPPIITTTTTT-----laid." real nice. I'm glad my wife enjoys 'nesting." This world is one big ghetto now.
I'm mostly with you. If I were single and looking, I'd prefer ladies to act traditionally more "lady-like", but it's not a big deal to me. I don't let my own personal preference override the bigger picture. I enjoy seeing the rise of Women. They are just embracing and celebrating their own sexuality the way men always have. Basically they now act the same way we always have. Why is it okay for a man to walk around trying to fuck everything with a hole in it, but a woman can't do the same? Dudes complain when women are hard to get teases, and then we complain that women are too open to random meaningless sexual encounters? That's crazy to me. Modern womens' empowerment is an absolute blessing to single dudes everywhere! You can now, easier than ever, have no-strings-attached fuck buddies every day of the week....unless you play rock guitar.

Tim Fezziwig

Reaction score
Bastard, I never chased butt, slobs need ENDLESS conquests.. I knew ANY drug had a price.

"Hey, if it feels good-do it to death."

See where we are? Morons everywhere. My town is heroin city. Why? Because of endless pleasure-button pushing. I laugh. I dislike humanity. I'm waiting for the BIG CRASH. Nobody matures any more. I'm surrounded by 50 year old teens. I'd make a great fire+brimstone preacher!

Latest posts