• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Worst First Dates

• Thread starter crossroadsnyc
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

ricksdisconnected

Reaction score
she got to telling me all about a bunch of previous guys.....

"yeah yeah then what happened"
tenor.gif

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
I kinda went out with this chick when I was like 18, really cute girl...
She had a friend that really liked me... Turns out she just wanted to get back at her friend for something so she pretended she was interested in me just to piss off her friend.

Sapient

 
Reaction score
Hm. Haven’t had the worst luck overall, but I guess the crappiest has to be this (okay, pretty hot) chick back when, decided to meet up for drinks and whatever, and ... yeeeaaah, started fine, but all too soon she got to telling me all about a bunch of previous guys. Uh wow, no thanks, lol.

I cut her off politely, made an excuse to leave, and that was that.

Could be just a subjective thing? If so, sure. Some guys might be fine with it, and hey, whatever works for them.

Years ago I slept with a woman you might know as, ....Olivia. She started to get too obsessed with me though, so I had to end it. She did take it quite hard.

I took it much harder though after my alarm clock went off. :noplease:

Seven

Reaction score
(Just a little perspective from what some of you young chaps may still call a geezer).

It was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much easier back in my day.

Girls were plentiful and they were actually really, really fun to be with. :agreed:

They could party with the boys, but they knew they were still young ladies.

We didn't call them "hoes and beeotches" either. In fact, I don't recall much name calling at all, not even when things got heated.

Young men and women back then actually got along really well and we learned how to grow up together. It was a special time !

No one was confused on who had what body parts or why. Even the hot closet lesbian in our circle was fun to party with. We didn't judge.

Girlfriends didn't expect their boyfriends to be their surrogate girlfriend. We had our roles and it made sense. It felt natural.

No one had this confounded internet/social media disaster or a dumb phone device. We handled our shit in person or we just let things slide.

We were guys and did a lot of guy things and didn't tip toe around it. We drove very fast cars and survived, and didn't get caught. Gas was .89 cents.

We didn't ask for permission, but always included our girlfriends in whatever was going on.

We even opened the door for them (because we wanted to show respect) and it was actually appreciated. No dirty looks. No scoffs and huffs !

There wasn't the whole feminazi thing like today. The only feminist-like girl I remember had teachers for parents. The girl was not liked.

I saw everything drastically change sometime in the early 90's and not for the better. Relationships, families, economies, government, etc. :wallbash:

In hind sight, the 80's were great, fun, peaceful and satisfying. I liked people back then. Now, not so much.

Things change, not always for the better. Some may disagree.

It might just be easier to become a monk these days. :iough:

Ken Ops

Reaction score
Not sure I understand the responses to my post. Care to explain?

That honestly is the worst first date I can recall. Others went better. And further, generally.

Didn’t go into much detail, because this is a public forum.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
(Just a little perspective from what some of you young chaps may still call a geezer).

Girls were plentiful and they were actually really, really fun to be with. :agreed:

We didn't call them "hoes and beeotches" either. In fact, I don't recall much name calling at all, not even when things got heated.

Young men and women back then actually got along really well and we learned how to grow up together. It was a special time !

No one was confused on who had what body parts or why. Even the hot closet lesbian in our circle was fun to party with. We didn't judge.

Girlfriends didn't expect their boyfriends to be their surrogate girlfriend. We had our roles and it made sense. It felt natural.

No one had this confounded internet/social media disaster or a dumb phone device. We handled our shit in person or we just let things slide.

We were guys and did a lot of guy things and didn't tip toe around it. We drove very fast cars and survived, and didn't get caught. Gas was .89 cents.

We didn't ask for permission, but always included our girlfriends in whatever was going on.

We even opened the door for them (because we wanted to show respect) and it was actually appreciated. No dirty looks. No scoffs and huffs !

There wasn't the whole feminazi thing like today. The only feminist-like girl I remember had teachers for parents. The girl was not liked.

I saw everything drastically change sometime in the early 90's and not for the better. Relationships, families, economies, government, etc. :wallbash:

In hind sight, the 80's were great, fun, peaceful and satisfying. I liked people back then. Now, not so much.

You may be older than me? I graduated HS in 85 and I remember a lot of this, it was a much better time back then for sure...we;; said Bro!

FutureProf88

Reaction score

The 60's and the 80's are two time periods I am nostalgic for without having ever experienced. I mean I technically experienced the 80's for a couple years but I wasn't really in a position then to indulge in the cultural elements of the decade.

DaDoc

Reaction score
Rancho Deluxe, Montana..3rd stone from the sun
It would have to be a blind double date back in the 80's..The other guitarist in the band I was in at the time had met this chick he was infatuated with, and she had a "friend" who wanted to hook up with me, or so I thought.

So we went to pick up the girls, and it turned out she wanted to hook up with the bass player rather than me! :lol:

Lousiest date I've ever been on, I tried to make the best of the situation and be a nice guy about it, but this bitch didn't want any of it, and made it obvious..She wasn't even that great looking, although she seemed to think she was the queen of hot! After about an hour of her sour-assed attitude, I finally asked her if she would like for me to just take her home, which she did, so I did..And my buddy's date of course went home with her.. :wave:

He was pissed at me over it, as it blew his chance to possibly get laid that night..I just told him "Man, she thought she was going out with Lin (the bassist) rather than me, she doesn't want to have anything to do with me, and the whole night was going to be a waste of time for both her and me otherwise, so get over it dude!"

He did get to take the other gal to bed after that, but it didn't work out for him in the long run either. He was one of those guys who basically just wanted girls for sex, knew nothing about how to treat a lady right, and could never figure out why they wouldn't put up with his egotistical self-centered personality. I haven't talked to him in years, but I would bet good money he's still alone to this day..:shrug:

But in any event, that was the first and last "blind date" I ever went out on!

Last edited: