Zimmerman Charged in Trayvon Case !!!

• Thread starter Bobbo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Should Zimmerman be charged with murder

• Zimmerman should be charged with murder

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Zimmerman shouldn't be charged at all

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Ziommerman should be charged with manslaughter

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
Without commenting on whether Mr. Z should be charged, convicted, etc., since I don't have all the evidence, I will say that I disagree with your comment.

Regardless of whether Mr. Z is innocent or guilty, his defense costs alone will likely bankrupt him, unless he is willing to risk his life with the luck of the draw in terms of being assigned a public defender. On a national level, his reputation is destroyed, and he probably can't get a job.

If he is guilty, well, I guess the chips will fall where they fall.

But to say he has nothing to worry about ....

One of the many proloems with our criminal system is that innocent people are compelled to plead to lesser crimes simply to avoid the risk of wrongful conviction or to avoid incurring $$$$$ legal fees.
Hi welcome to the forum
Point taken but the fact someone will incur costs is hardly a reason not to charge someone.
Fact is without evidence he shouldn't be charged.
My comment was aimed at indicating that he should escape conviction if what you and others are saying is true, although I don't know how you can ascertain this without actually being there.
I have no stake in this case, I am just curious as to why people want to enact a dangerous precedent.

Peace

Grunch

Reaction score
Yes I seen that, perhaps why I jumped on dipshit Grunch as you know how I laugh at the bedwetting libtards. "Anyone who carries a gun is retarded"
You make my point for me. Thanks, gun owner.

For the record, since you brought it up and have a habit of making ignorant assumptions based on nothing factual: I'm far from liberal, have never in my life voted democrat, and pretty much despise the entire leftist way of thinking. But you go ahead and make more foolish and ignorant assumptions based on my dislike of guns and their batshit crazy defenders. People like you are the problem in this country. Everyone has to fit into a neat little easily labeled compartment with small-minded people like you. You clearly have no idea as to what you're talking about, so I'll just let you keep showing your red ass. :lol:

Grunch

Reaction score
,,..grinch ,,..you started dis shit,,.....,,by callin him a retard,,....no need

fo dat,.....

I didn't call him a retard before he went raging nutso on me. I didn't call anyone anything. Take your finger off the comma and period keys and go back and re-read this thread.

LPMarshall hack

Reaction score

,,...... little red riden hood....sho are lookin good......you

everting dat a BIG, bad wolf would

want......OWWWWWWWWW

What a big_____I have,,,,

The better to ____you with

So until you get to grandma's place

I think you ought to walk with me and be safe.

,,...,,.. i needs a volunteer ,,to hep me.....clean dis place .,arrggh....

Ok, that is blackie's living room!

Username2

Reaction score
You make my point for me. Thanks, gun owner.

For the record, since you brought it up and have a habit of making ignorant assumptions based on nothing factual: I'm far from liberal, have never in my life voted democrat, and pretty much despise the entire leftist way of thinking. But you go ahead and make more foolish and ignorant assumptions based on my dislike of guns and their batshit crazy defenders. People like you are the problem in this country. Everyone has to fit into a neat little easily labeled compartment with small-minded people like you. You clearly have no idea as to what you're talking about, so I'll just let you keep showing your red ass. :lol:

Nothing ignorant about it, I call em like I see em.

Because of ass clowns like yourself this shit never ceases back here. Go on with your fanboy club, I won't knock the cocks out of your mouth when your post. Maybe you could contribute something intelligent to this forum about Marshalls instead of goo gobling back here all fucking day talking about butthurt. Loser.

Now go ahead and get in the last word and redeem yourself to your peeps.

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
Ok, that is blackie's living room!

Blackie posted a lot of photos and vids of himself and his home on many websites. Wouldn't take Einstein to download one of em' to use to try and mislead ppl. ....o no,,,,....dem choppas a re ...,,,,,goin dooown dot dot dot. Nothing the imposter can say will make me believe he is Blackie.

Peace

yladrd61

Reaction score
I would like to change my vote from being charged with murder, to manslaughter. I still believe a court case needs to be held to establish all the facts.

Peace

Yes I agree with you, only two people really know what happened and one of them is dead. The State will have to prove guilt beyond a reasonable doubt, with a media Circus going on outside. Murder will be harder to prove and he will probably get off like OJ did :cool::hmm:

Latest posts