Zimmerman Charged in Trayvon Case !!!

• Thread starter Bobbo
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Should Zimmerman be charged with murder

• Zimmerman should be charged with murder

Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Zimmerman shouldn't be charged at all

Votes: 14 53.8%
  • Ziommerman should be charged with manslaughter

Votes: 8 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
O and the poll is basically even as of now 11 ppl think he should be charged with either 1st or 2nd degree murder, and 11 ppl against him being charged at all.

Username2

Reaction score
Back on topic.

Do we have an attorney in the house? I just read the written charges from Special Prosecutor Angela Corey, what weak ass shit this is. Here is what her basis is to charge him with 2nd degree murder. I think this woman ought to stay in the kitchen and bake some cookies or get a refund on her law degree.

Zimmerman confronted Martin and a struggle ensued. Witnesses heard people arguing and the sounds of a struggle. During this time witnesses heard several calls for help and some of them were recorded in 911 calls to police. Trayvon Martin’s mother has reviewed the 911 calls and identified the voice crying for help as her son Trayvon.

Zimmerman shot Martin in the chest. When police arrived Zimmerman admitted shooting Martin. Officers recovered the firearm from Zimmermans waist.

WTF... seriously. Anyone see any evidence here?

Second-Degree murder under Florida law is defined as...

The unlawful killing of a human being, when perpetrated by any act imminently dangerous to another and evincing a depraved mind regardless of human life, although without any premeditated design to effect the death of any particular individual

Their is nothing in the charging instrument to suggest that Zimmerman had a “depraved mind regardless of human life.” It fits the description more closely of self defense or at the most manslaughter. Perhaps the prosecutor over-charged him in order to both appease the cries of the protestors and to give Zimmerman an opportunity to plea bargain a lower charge.

Then again, another strategy may be that she expects the judge to throw this charge out and then when she brings the lesser charge she can tell the dissatified party’s that her hands were tied by the judge. If and when the judge throws out the manslaughter charge as well wait for the riots to begin. Got to love politics.

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
Back on topic.

WTF... seriously. Anyone see any evidence here?

"Trayvon Martin’s mother has reviewed the 911 calls and identified the voice crying for help as her son Trayvon."

Well kinda, why would he be calling for help if he was somehow attacking Mr Zimmerman? Just asking.

Good to be back on topic btw
You seem very fired up today Nuke.

Username2

Reaction score
Well kinda, why would he be calling for help if he was somehow attacking Mr Zimmerman? Just asking.

Good to be back on topic btw
You seem very fired up today Nuke.

This is in dispute Soul. I have seen people who know Zimmerman testify that the screams heard for help was indeed Zimmerman. The eye witness said it was Zimmerman. Martin's mother claims it to be her son.

I am not fired up Soul, just no Patience for anyone being labeled stupid retard because they are exercising their right under the second amendment to own a gun(s). So many Americans today would not even pass or vote for the Bill of Rights because America has become a wash with the dumbass, I have to call that out. Thats all.

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
This is in dispute Soul. I have seen people who know Zimmerman testify that the screams heard for help was indeed Zimmerman. The eye witness said it was Zimmerman. Martin's mother claims it to be her son.

Sounds like the police have a pile of info with conflicting stories. I'm not really a big fan of police being judge and jury, and of course I believe in the presumption of innocence. Thats why I cant see how there is any other way but for him to be charged and tried? The police can't decide who is telling lies, nor should they have too.

This applies to the media beat up as well, I know in Australia once someone has been charged the media can no longer report on the case to ensure a fair trial. I don't know what happens in the USA. If it is the same the media need to back off and let the legal system do it's job to the best of it's abilities(whatever that may be).

I think it's important to remember that just because Mr Zimmerman has been charged, this does not assume anything accept the prosecutor has sufficient evidence(although unchallenged) to try a case against him. It doesn't mean he is guilty. And as you say the prosecutor's reputation is on the line here.

If there is a better way for justice to be served, I'm all ears. I'll try and follow this case as best I can. :)

Peace

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
Why is that? Just one of 80 or so gun related deaths that happen every day in the USA.
Just curious

Ok, I'll be truthful here to me as an outsider peoples reactions to this case shows a lot about personal values in the USA. It's not just one drug dealer killing another drug dealer or gangsta killing gangsta garbage, let them kill each other idc.

It deals with race, class, prejudice, the media's role in perverting justice, politics, faith in the legal system and it exposes hints about what people in the USA(it would be true for any multi-cultural country tbh) feel deep down inside.

This case was raised in another thread weeks ago and it caught my interest straight away by how strongly people sided one way or the other. What caught my attention was the fact reason went out the window.

I guess its just a piss poor attempt by myself to psycho analyze an entire country based on one event, which in itself is pointless and baseless but, I just find it interesting.

I hope I'm not offending anyone, because Australia has it's own issues so I'm not pointing the finger here or being self-righteous, just curious.

Papus

Reaction score
The victim should be posthumously charged with wanton trespass on property owned by his socio-economic superiors.
His body ought to be exhumed and put to the chair for the impertinence of entering a gated community of his betters.
The ruling elite MUST reinforce their position and make an example of this upstart guttersnipe from the slave classes.
And before any ignoramus pulls the race card: this is NOT about race, it's about proper maintenance of the status quo and the perpetuation of the class system enforced by the ruling elite.
Shove your race up your ass.
If you pull the race card then YOU are the racist, fool!

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
The victim should be posthumously charged with wanton trespass on property owned by his socio-economic superiors.
His body ought to be exhumed and put to the chair for the impertinence of entering a gated community of his betters.
The ruling elite MUST reinforce their position and make an example of this upstart guttersnipe from the slave classes.
And before any ignoramus pulls the race card: this is NOT about race, it's about proper maintenance of the status quo and the perpetuation of the class system enforced by the ruling elite.
Shove your race up your ass.
If you pull the race card then YOU are the racist, fool!

:lol::lol::lol:

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
I hate myself for reading this shit, this early in the day ...

Latest posts