-====

• Thread starter Codyjohns
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
The only thing I haven't tried is using that input jack as the main input jack which i'm going to try tonight.

That's a great idea :dude: that should give you more gain or even a different sound .........but it does sounds great one way it is right now. :dude:let us know how it goes later...........and try to jump the send and return as well to see what happens.

eljeffebrown

Reaction score
Banding, Snorkeling, High Speed Line Skipping, Boo
and try to jump the send and return as well to see what happens.

Yea......thought of that too :) I'm gonna give it a try. I think I'm on to something here kids! we'll see.
icon10.gif

LesPaulopolis

Reaction score
That gain boost is cool. Seems like it allows those power tubes to get slammed harder giving a nicer power tube tone at lower volumes IMO. Similar to the boosted EQ in the loop.

mike mike

Reaction score
Four thick pipes and about 20 funsize kit-kat's later, it seems like a good idea to start giving the neighbors a concert free of charge. Arent I nice?

tonefreak

Reaction score
ever notice that anything 'fun sized' is actually smaller then the real deal?

fun sized, in my book, would be 4(or more)x larger. not half as small

mike mike

Reaction score
Well like 20 of those candies plus a hot pocket and a soda is good when you have the munchies. And Ella yeah long hair I cranked it up to five. The new tubes are WAY LOUDER, like a whole number difference.

longfxukxnhair

Reaction score
Well like 20 of those candies plus a hot pocket and a soda is good when you have the munchies. And Ella yeah long hair I cranked it up to five. The new tubes are WAY LOUDER, like a whole number difference.

That much? WOW!

mike mike

Reaction score
That much? WOW!

Regarding volume or food? Or volume yes it's ridiculous I thought I was on five cause that was how loud it was on the old tubes then I see it was on three and a half to four and I was shocked so I cranked it more FTW!

And for the food, certain substances make you very hungry man

longfxukxnhair

Reaction score
Regarding volume or food? Or volume yes it's ridiculous I thought I was on five cause that was how loud it was on the old tubes then I see it was on three and a half to four and I was shocked so I cranked it more FTW!

I was talking about the tubes. LOL

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score

yeah Chinese food is one of the aforementioned "substances" and all female nude beaches.....

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
okay i'm allegic but my wife loves...EHEM....CHINESE FOOD....we both like the female nude beaches.

Latest posts