-====

• Thread starter Codyjohns
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm going to try to learn this to .............cool lick. :dude:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiUAHv5yOkw[/ame]

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
I think i've settled on trading my 5150 for a JCM900 SL-X and a cab if i can get one. 2x12 or 4x12. I am hoping to find a 2500 but,a 2100 would be fine. Any would be fine though. worth value anyone? Have any thoughts for or against?

Jesstaa

Reaction score
Enemy of God

Me covering some Kreator with mah 900, sounds kinda dodgy due to bad recording thing, but all things considered, sounds great... IF you don't listen to my mistakes.

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
Enemy of God

Me covering some Kreator with mah 900, sounds kinda dodgy due to bad recording thing, but all things considered, sounds great... IF you don't listen to my mistakes.

Cool playing Jess...........your getting some wicked tone out of that DR bro :dude:........are you using anything in front of the amp???

Jesstaa

Reaction score
Cool playing Jess...........your getting some wicked tone out of that DR bro :dude:........are you using anything in front of the amp???

Cheers, and nah, but if it sounds a fair bit different it's probably because I'm using 10" speakers, G10L-35's if I remember correctly, with the mids right up.

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
Cheers, and nah, but if it sounds a fair bit different it's probably because I'm using 10" speakers, G10L-35's if I remember correctly, with the mids right up.

Very cool :dude:.........this is why I love DR's..........you can get some wicked sound out of them :dude:

tonefreak

Reaction score
ah mike I know what your goin through!

my mom gets on my back if I even tune to drop D... 'what do you do to your guitar, it sounds so dark and evil...' blah blah blah

and my dad gets on my back for playing too loud. so I'm going to be buying a decibel meter. then when he complains, I'll measure it in the room, and up stairs where he is, and see if he has any reason to complain.

mike mike

Reaction score
ah mike I know what your goin through!

my mom gets on my back if I even tune to drop D... 'what do you do to your guitar, it sounds so dark and evil...' blah blah blah

and my dad gets on my back for playing too loud. so I'm going to be buying a decibel meter. then when he complains, I'll measure it in the room, and up stairs where he is, and see if he has any reason to complain.

Bro that sucks. All my guitars are tuned a full step down or in drop C(the video was me checking the tuning on my A on a 7 string) and when you have a big amp, it happens alot haha. Thats ok. I can't do the decibel meter they heard it from outside :lol:

Latest posts