-====

• Thread starter Codyjohns
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

mike mike

Reaction score
when the cops come(which they inevitably will if you have any skill and play at man volumes), its always handy to have the bad boys theme on hand to play, it pisses them off:naughty:

tonefreak

Reaction score
I'm working on getting another cab for a full stack.

then they'll have something to complain about. nice fat, full, wall of marshally goodness.

Codyjohns

VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey mike mike ......now you got me wanting a smoke......I'll think I will go for one. :)

probes

Reaction score
Alright guys. Just quick query if you can help. Ive just read somewhere that the channel B on a 900dr is diode clippin for distortion but channel A is standard tube dist like the single channel 800s work. Is this right?

mike mike

Reaction score
Both are diode clipped.

Bro you and me are neighbors, we ought to play a show together or something like that sometime. Ware less than 45minutes away from eachother :dude: plus I can gawk at ur dual reverb. What cab do you run?

eljeffebrown

Reaction score
Banding, Snorkeling, High Speed Line Skipping, Boo
Bro you and me are neighbors, we ought to play a show together or something like that sometime. Ware less than 45minutes away from eachother :dude: plus I can gawk at ur dual reverb. What cab do you run?

Come out to our show this weekend we are playing with INCITE, Richie Cavalera's band. We are playing in Modesto at the Fat Cat I got a ticket for ya if you wanna come out. Are you in a band? whats the name? Anyway I'm playing through a Carvin top W V30's I have always been partial to them for some reason, I love the way they sound! :)

mike mike

Reaction score
Come out to our show this weekend we are playing with INCITE, Richie Cavalera's band. We are playing in Modesto at the Fat Cat I got a ticket for ya if you wanna come out. Are you in a band? whats the name? Anyway I'm playing through a Carvin top W V30's I have always been partial to them for some reason, I love the way they sound! :)

I'll see if I can. If I am able to I would love to come!! It would be awesome. And my cutter band is just getting a start. We are called Illuminance. Technical death metal

mike mike

Reaction score
Nice man, let me know when you are up and running we'll do some shows together. I also know of an awesome studio near by where you can record when your ready, it's where we went. I've been going to the same guy since 2000, his studio is the shit mang!

Deffinitely. Yeah I'm really waiting on my drummer to clean up and write parts at the moment. What's the studio called? There's a good one I hear called Mayhemness, it's in sacramento, but closer to home is better!!