Breaking the bro code and other things...

• Thread starter carnada
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
Hey dude I know.
I havnt got it in for you or any other person who might have gotten into this failing system.

Well I'm glad you can warn others against casually getting on meds.
I've seen too many people and unfortunately young students turned into zombies because of this.
And one recent friend of the family told me about it. i warned him to not get on medication, and now in a very short time he's walking timebomb. And he doesnt even see his parents anymore. He's detached from reality.
yeah the meds as well as the autism thing are two things i try to educate people about where i can.
i was 19 and even then i knew it wasn't right but it only took a couple of months and the rest is history.
i strongly agree to stay away and work on healthier solutions.

professor John Nash is another example. look what meds did to him and he was a schizo.
he just stopped taking them and "ignored" the hallucinations because his meds robbed him of his mind and emotions.
he could barely solve basic math problems while on meds but off meds he was one of the most brilliant mathmeticians that ever lived....
.the price we pay.......it's just not worth it unless you're really in need of it (i mean some crazies need meds.....but that's another conversation lol)

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
sort of. it's a long story there but yes wrongly prescribed meds are why i'm dying (to put it bluntly). but i've already outlived my projected lifespan by 5 years.....sadly lol. it was an allergic reaction from a medication i (and agreed by several pros in medicine) shouldn't have been on to begin with. that caused irreperable and severe organ damage. so yeah i strongly advocate staying away from meds unless absolutley necesary (which means do your own research, get 2nd and 3rd opinions etc).

I'm not big on taking people to court, but in this case I think that you deserve compensation.
Have you ever thought of suing the doctors that put you on the wrong medicine?

All you would have to do is contact someone who has won a court case already, and I'm sure that they'd be glad to give you the hot dope.

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm not big on taking people to court, but in this case I think that you deserve compensation.
Have you ever thought of suing the doctors that put you on the wrong medicine?

All you would have to do is contact someone who has won a court case already, and I'm sure that they'd be glad to give you the hot dope.
oh i did thanks:). i'm not rich from it but i got compensation.

there were thousands of people that i know of that either died or became permanently ill.
i technicaly fall into both as i did die but was ressucitated several times and on life support etc.
was supposed to die after that but didn't and then was supposed to be in a nursing home on life support but i said no( to the home.
i don't need life support (but i probably should be on dialisys).
and for the last one where i'm supposed to have after pushing through all that have had a 3-5 year life expectancy and that was at the end of 03 (when i started playing guitar).

diesect20022000

In Memorandum
VIP Member
Reaction score
Well thats good. I hope it was in the millions. :cool:
I wish....even that i'd gladly trade for my health man. no not even close. it's helped me get my life (what's left) on track though. I'm happy with my life and where it's going otherwise so there's that.

man if i'd had gotten that kind of cash i'd be able to help a lot more people though....

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
I wish....even that i'd gladly trade for my health man. no not even close. it's helped me get my life (what's left) on track though. I'm happy with my life and where it's going otherwise so there's that.

man if i'd had gotten that kind of cash i'd be able to help a lot more people though....

Its never too late.
Some people even take up guitar at 80.

You need someone whos going to help you with the side effects of getting of the medication, vitamins and getting on a strict wholesome diet will help.

But its never too late. You have a family so you should consider dropping some things that havnt worked in the medical realm.
But it has to be done under the supervision of someone who knows how to help you to gradually relieve the body of its dependancy on the medication.

carnada

Reaction score
Holy shit, today I certainly stirred the shit. Fuck, I regret all my life right now. So here's a part that I thought that wouldn't be relevant became really relevant today. When I met up with the girl, she gave me this pendant key chain thing that belonged to my friend and she wanted me to return it to him. But if I returned it to him, then he would know i was seeing her? So I left that in the pocket of my jacket. Today, it was my other friend's birthday, so we go to his place and we are taking our coats off and the fucking little shit key chain shit falls on the ground, and my friend sees it.....He asked me where I got it from......so i basically said I got it when I saw her at a place when I was buying something but I completely forgot about it. Yeah right, who the fuck forgets that. So i dont know if he believes me or not :( fuuckkkkkk meee

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy shit, today I certainly stirred the shit. Fuck, I regret all my life right now. So here's a part that I thought that wouldn't be relevant became really relevant today. When I met up with the girl, she gave me this pendant key chain thing that belonged to my friend and she wanted me to return it to him. But if I returned it to him, then he would know i was seeing her? So I left that in the pocket of my jacket. Today, it was my other friend's birthday, so we go to his place and we are taking our coats off and the fucking little shit key chain shit falls on the ground, and my friend sees it.....He asked me where I got it from......so i basically said I got it when I saw her at a place when I was buying something but I completely forgot about it. Yeah right, who the fuck forgets that. So i dont know if he believes me or not :( fuuckkkkkk meee

I swear,you step in more shit than a blind starving chicken...
why not just tell the dude the truth in the first place.

Holme

VIP Member
Reaction score

They are currently looking for volunteers for a one way trip to Mars.......!

http://mars-one.com/en/

:hmm:

kramer.geetar

Reaction score
Oh for fuck sakes carnada. This just proves you have no balls. You gotta learn to say no, like you should have to that girl and tell her to give the pendant back to her ex herself. End of story.

Sounds like you become peoples bitch, thats why they treat you like this. Oh look, its carnada the nice guy lets use him. Typical. Don't be that guy!!!!!

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score

Well, it's a pretty safe bet the rest of your friends know about it now as well. Should have been honest from the start, dude!

2294207_o.gif