Breaking the bro code and other things...

• Thread starter carnada
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

IbanezMark

Reaction score
I would put the money to the right cause, but no guarantees that he wouldn't ask her out for dinner after...or before.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
You are all being shortsighted on this. It's very possible that he'll fall in love with the hooker.
Do we really want another thread like this? :thumb:

"I'm so sad! It only lasted a minute, but I felt a real connection ... and now she won't call me back! I tried to get a hold of one of her other John's to tell him to back off, but now I have a pimp harassing me! Man, how did it ever come to this?"

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
"I'm so sad! It only lasted a minute, but I felt a real connection ... and now she won't call me back! I tried to get a hold of one of her other John's to tell him to back off, but now I have a pimp harassing me! Man, how did it ever come to this?"

she left me burning for more.....:applause:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3vWFhQvYy4]AC/DC - The Jack - YouTube[/ame]

Heavy Metal

Reaction score
Yeah yeah spare me the quibbling .
And what happens is the therapist degrades the patient enough to then have to see a psychiatrist.

If you think that i dont know that field of operation in its entiety youre greatly mistaken.
If you work in the field you know very well what i'm talking about and so does Diessect.
Diessect is living proof that pshychiatrists dont get results. Theyve put him on death row.

Not all people in the field do as you suggest or fail to get positive results. Just like any profession there are good ones and bad ones...