Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Talks To Girlfriend

• Thread starter BlackSG91
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

HeHasTheJazzHands

Reaction score
He is free to say or believe anything he likes, the NBA has this right too don't forget,.,.,..every other person in the free world is entitled to their opinion as well on this matter.

I agree he was set up a beauty:lol::lol::lol:she got him good lol, but although I respect your opinion my opinion differs because I believe he should be banned. See that's the beauty of free speech.

Peace

Agreed with all this. :yesway:

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
No. Explain it to me.

he might be talking about this....??

lep.jpg

BlackSG91

Reaction score
he has admitted to the NBA that that is indeed his voice on the recordings.

this guy has a curveball up his sleeve, id bet my paycheck on it.

I'm starting to suspect that this may be a set-up or some publicity stunt just for ratings. Drama sells these days...just look at T.V. reality shows.;) This story seems to be getting a lot of attention and the media are running with it. This makes the league look good because they took swift action in banning Sterling from the NBA. It's a heroic deed that will make headlines. Just think of it as an NBA drama slowly unfolding with all eyes glue to the T.V. set. This will also boost the value of the team like you wouldn't believe.:ugh: It will be interesting to see how this all plays out.

MarshallDog

Reaction score

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
kareem rocks.

did you read some of those comments though? people aint getting it...

MarshallDog

Reaction score
kareem rocks.

Yes I did and Americans are ****ing pathetic as a whole, if these same people where ever recorded they would be the first ones to p&o about it and I bet not one of these assholes has NEVER made a racists remark, ever, come on...

BlackSG91

Reaction score

Lo-Tek

Reaction score
Why would she go to prison if she did nothing illegal. Innocent until proven guilty.
I wasn't even aware she was charged with a crime. Has she been? Link?
I though I read he wanted the recordings made...though I've not followed the story closely.

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
yes, they were recorded with his consent, but (apparently as far as we know so far) not released with his consent.

no charges yet, and im not holding my breath. what i think is more likely is a civil suit against her by sterling.

crossroadsnyc

Senior Moderator
Staff Member
Reaction score
kareem rocks.

How it is that anyone can disagree boggles my mind, but keep in mind that the folks who comment on that site are lunatics. It's always the same people repeating the same bullet points filled with hatred. Basically, it's like watching paid operatives trying to light the fire against each other. Doesn't matter what the story is about, it goes political / mean spirited / divisive w/in a post or two. The NY Post has cut out the comments section to a good degree for that very reason.

Latest posts