Clippers Owner Donald Sterling Talks To Girlfriend

• Thread starter BlackSG91
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

MarshallDog

Reaction score
Well, there you go, I just heard on the radio this morning that Don announces he does not want to sell the team and he is not going to:applause:!! I knew he wasn't going to take this lying down and will sove this up the NBA's ass, good for him...Freedom of Speech in Your Own Home!!!

Biddlin

In Memorandum
Reaction score
care-o-meter.gif

Marshall Stack

Reaction score
Well, there you go, I just heard on the radio this morning that Don announces he does not want to sell the team and he is not going to:applause:!! I knew he wasn't going to take this lying down and will sove this up the NBA's ass, good for him...Freedom of Speech in Your Own Home!!!

I thought he agreed to sell it to the ex-CEO of Microsoft.

I wanted him to sue the NBA. Sterling is no saint, but to force a guy to sell his team based on a private conversation just isn't American...

scat7s

VIP Member
Reaction score
sterling changes his story weekly re: how he is going to handle the situation.

personally, i hope he makes the process long and miserable for the NBA. private club or not, the commissioners office repeatedly oversteps its bounds, manipulates, and fixes, and deserves some pushback.

ps- does anyone think the heat/spurs series doesnt go 7 games? id bet my paycheck on it, and so would adam silver imo.

Wiseblood

Reaction score
Who even cares. People should be able to say what they wish. Deal with it and grow thicker skin. Stand up for yourself or walkway.

The idea of stiring the pot and feeding the media is a joke.