• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Coming eek in Singapore

• Thread starter Mshayne
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Mshayne

Reaction score
Any suggestions ? I live in a disgustingly populated city and not very stoked in vacationing in another City but the powers that be have spoken so ,,, Do any of yo have any suggestions? Hookers are a given If I can find any.And of course don't chew gum or graffiti.

Mshayne

Reaction score
Go to Taipei. The BJ parlors there are top notch. I stayed there five days and left 5 pounds lighter. :D

The Grand Hotel

Tw has nothing on the mainland we have BJ HJ and full service shops on nearly every corner the best ones are protected by the PLA. No worry about raids. I once had bad service so I called the cops ... FTW

realjimjim

Reaction score
My dad was there . . . a "China Sailor"

I've got tons of business cards where you can get entertained . .

Oh, wait a minute . . that was back in the 1930s . . .

Sorry . . .

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bkb5JDAGcFs]The Sand Pebbles Trailer 1966.flv - YouTube[/ame]

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
Well out of all the places in the Far East that I visited, I have a special place in my heart for young Chinese girls that dress modern (American).

27-Li-Xiao-Lu.jpg

Söulcaster

🎼🎵🎶☮️🇦🇺
VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe invest in some sort of kidney protection device....? or never go out alone. Safety in numbers.

Peace

Nairbr

Reaction score
I'm only going on when I lived there a few years back but in Singapore try "Orchard Towers" aka "Four Floors of Whores" mainly Thai and Filipino hookers. The going rate was / is a about $150 to $200 for the night plus $50 bar fine.

Orchard Towers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

But if you want a really fun and safe city to visit head straight to Bangkok

Mshayne

Reaction score
Oh i love BK . Go every summer . two day in the city a week in PiPi or kho samui then back to Bk for a sleepover before my flight. The nasty things that go on in that city make a grown man blush,

Latest posts