Fu*k you hipsters!

• Thread starter eljeffebrown
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Marshall Mann

Reaction score
Nice! please tell me that's what they call them, cause that's the GAYEST thing ever!

Here in P Town, a "fixie" means fixed gear. In other words, an old school single gear bike that when you stop peddling, the pedals keep turning and retain their momentum. Totally unsafe (when you corner, the inside pedal will hit the ground and up-end the bike), but hipster sheik and cool. :fingersx:

carnada

Reaction score
wemt tp a few pibs tonight. Hipstes all ver the place, hip chics just wanna get banged really hard. Thats alll..

Marshall Mann

Reaction score
Scott, WTF? you are from Portland, dude we played the Red Room last weekend where were you!!!!

Dude, I just checked your threads. Damn it!!! I didnt see this until just now man! We were in Astoria (on the coast) last weekend. Your post came out the day I left man!!!! You gots to give me some more notice man!!! Shit!!!!

How was the show???

Damn! I can t believe I missed you man!

Marshall Mann

Reaction score
holy shit, how many "mountain men" "vintage queens" "williamsburgs" and "meta-nerds" do all of you know? I know too many! :hmm: :(

evolution_of_the_hipster.jpg

The attachment is a shirt i'm having made! \m/ (O_o) \m/

Hey, there is a problem with this photo. It's never Miller, hipsters always drink Pabst!

Bieling3

Reaction score
Up until last November Pabst was made in Miller factories, not much of a difference when your drinking swill at that level anyways.

eljeffebrown

Reaction score
Banding, Snorkeling, High Speed Line Skipping, Boo
Dude, I just checked your threads. Damn it!!! I didnt see this until just now man! We were in Astoria (on the coast) last weekend. Your post came out the day I left man!!!! You gots to give me some more notice man!!! Shit!!!!

How was the show???

Damn! I can t believe I missed you man!

It was killer, we fucking wrecked that place! showed those Portland DM boys how the shit is done son! :headbanger:

Here are the pics if you are a face booker.........

24 September 2011 - Sickness in Sept 2

carnada

Reaction score
Man a few people I know had a hipster competition. And the person that dressed up as the biggest hipster won. Isnt that shit crazy???

eljeffebrown

Reaction score
Banding, Snorkeling, High Speed Line Skipping, Boo
That's a good shot.....
300885_253664414676488_116309645078633_757289_1388311214_n.jpg

Were you guys working with an onsite backline here?

Yea, we just had to bring heads, guitars, cymbals and pedals. it was kinda nice the cab i was running through had V30's in it (old Crate BV cab) and the other cab was a pos that had been loaded with Sheffield's, that's what my other guitar player uses, the only guy that was S.O.L was our bass player, that cab he had was a pile of shit! :lol:

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
What Jeff? You mean the bass player didn't get a cab with two JBL E-140's with a top cab loaded with high power ten's...all bi-amplified? Shit damn, bro!