Fu*k you hipsters!

• Thread starter eljeffebrown
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

442 SLASH

Reaction score
My school goes as followed: 75% hipster/emo, 20% gangs, 4% preps, and then theres that one guy who plays guitar and that would be me the remaining 1%

Khaos

Reaction score
I now it's a little ignorant, but I didn't know how to actually say if someone is a hispter or not.
No I think I understand it better.

What I know now can be sumed up as: Hispster are people you dress up in way that people wouldn't dream of just to get a little attention.

I think I know some hipsters from my school, they're that guys who wear shorts and a T-shirst in the winter right?
I didn't knew that it had a name, I thought it was just stupidity.

Papus

Reaction score
Natural selection will ensure those little gobshites will be removed from the gene pool before they get a chance to reproduce.

I'd love to be a fly on the wall when they try to get their first real job

TwinACStacks

Reaction score
:) Your fucking chart doesn't go back to the 60's WTF?

Given a choice I'd rather be a hipster, than a Retarded-Ass Metalhead....

:lol::lol: TWIN

spiritdave

Reaction score
I'll never understand why people hate on hipster styles ... hipster just means using retro styles in different ways. And to be honest, for the most part, hipster styles on girls is fucking hot.

spiritdave

Reaction score
I now it's a little ignorant, but I didn't know how to actually say if someone is a hispter or not.
No I think I understand it better.

What I know now can be sumed up as: Hispster are people you dress up in way that people wouldn't dream of just to get a little attention.

I think I know some hipsters from my school, they're that guys who wear shorts and a T-shirst in the winter right?
I didn't knew that it had a name, I thought it was just stupidity.

90% of the metallers here haven't always been metallers and dressed in those drudgey, shitty teeshirts with bland crappy metal bands on ...

they CHOSE to dress that way.

Why is it such an issue to dress like the people in the image above? Fuck me this forum is full of hate.

I've come here less and less because it's filled with narrow minded fucks who don't allow anyone to be anything other than what THEY determine to be the only music and dress style.

It's fucking moronic.

Wiseblood

Reaction score
Yeah I fuckin' hate em, no polite way of sayin' it. lol

Nice shirt brother!

Khaos

Reaction score
90% of the metallers here haven't always been metallers and dressed in those drudgey, shitty teeshirts with bland crappy metal bands on ...

Why is it such an issue to dress like the people in the image above? Fuck me this forum is full of hate.

I've come here less and less because it's filled with narrow minded fucks who don't allow anyone to be anything other than what THEY determine to be the only music and dress style.

It's fucking moronic.
As a matter of fact I don't care how one chooses to behave or dress if that makes them happy.
I even think it's stupid to put labels on people. Like I hate people supposing I must like metal because I have long hair.
But one thing is true, in my opinion give up confort just to look different is a little stupid.
I'm just sayin'.

SmokeyDopey

VIP Member
Reaction score
*whine whine whine*

Would you guys prefer 'reggeatoneros' instead of 'hipsters'????

Reggae.jpg

... yeah. I didn't think so.

eljeffebrown

Reaction score
Banding, Snorkeling, High Speed Line Skipping, Boo

It's fucking moronic.

No, pimping out your girlfriend on an open forum, wait how did you say it.......
It's fucking moronic.
:hmm: