• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Hot Sauce...

• Thread starter Dogs of Doom
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Currently living in a van down by the river.
^ That looks cool (err... hot). Not sure if I mentioned this one, I've had it for a while. Initially it was so thick that I had to scoop out the whole bottle neck and replace it with water in order to thin it out enough to get it to pour. It's very hot, but not so hot that you can't use it as an everyday sauce. It's got a lot going for it flavor-wise - a very tomato-ey flavor that would make it a great addition to a pot of tomato sauce. Still great as an everyday sauce.

full

Last edited:

mcblink

Reaction score
Buddy of mine had some Satan's Blood sauce....didn't tell me wtf it was.....BLAM!!

Hurt to shit for three days...

800,000 Scoville units.

So, I'm about to order this:...

Attachments

• 1155SB-2T.jpg
    1155SB-2T.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 8

mcblink

Reaction score
Spendy, but should be worthy of revenge, right?!

Anyone tried it yet?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170830-220437.png
    Screenshot_20170830-220437.png
    432.8 KB · Views: 8

Dogs of Doom

~~~ Moderator ~~~
Staff Member
Reaction score
I wonder if it's good on noodles?
I've dumped it in a couple burritos. It has an interesting flavor. Tastes kind of Tex-Mex in a way. I was expecting it to be hot, since it's scorpion mixed w/ ghost peppers. Wasn't too hot...

mcblink

Reaction score
I've dumped it in a couple burritos. It has an interesting flavor. Tastes kind of Tex-Mex in a way. I was expecting it to be hot, since it's scorpion mixed w/ ghost peppers. Wasn't too hot...
Lol

I was referring to Noodles....the Offspring heh

Might give it a go, sounds interesting.

SonVolt

VIP Member
Reaction score
I grew Ghost Peppers in the garden this year and decided to dry them and grind them up into powder. Holy snot! It's too hot to do anything with! I may have to cut it with paprika or something to tone it down a bit.

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
Spendy, but should be worthy of revenge, right?!

Anyone tried it yet?
I don't know about Md Dog Plutonium, only Mad Dog 357 Gold and Mad Dog 357 Silver. The Silver will blow out your colon, but so will the Gold, except the Gold has better flavor.

Did I addressyou correctically?

Vinsanitizer

AKA "Vinnie the Tits".
VIP Member
Reaction score
I grew Ghost Peppers in the garden this year and decided to dry them and grind them up into powder. Holy snot! It's too hot to do anything with! I may have to cut it with paprika or something to tone it down a bit.

Oh C'MON SV, you need to work up from that grocery store Cayenne you been snortin' all these times and get into the real flavors before you can get down with the big boyz. I'l wait for ya, just takes a few days of dippin' chips.

mcblink

Reaction score
I don't know about Md Dog Plutonium, only Mad Dog 357 Gold and Mad Dog 357 Silver. The Silver will blow out your colon, but so will the Gold, except the Gold has better flavor.

Did I addressyou correctically?
Absolutely. Thanks.

mcblink

Reaction score
I have a coworker growing some of those. He's supposed to bring me a few of them. I'm both excited, and scared.

Tried a few different sauces and things that were a little underwhelming compared to the hype, but fresh ripe peppers are a different thing, as is dehydrated and crushed.

Latest posts