• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

If you could only have ONE

• Thread starter Bull Rock
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

K9Merc

Reaction score
My tastes have been changing so much over time, I honestly don't know. While it seems that I'll always love insanely high gain 80s metal tones, I'm also gaining an increasing appreciation for more moderate to low gain tones as well. And I don't know of a single amp that covers the ENTIRE range of gain levels with an equal measure of excellence in all of them.

It'd be easy if I picked two. Mesa blue stripe Mark III and one other, quite possibly my new to me 2061X 20 watt lead and bass reissue, but that's very new to me so I don't know if I'll appreciate it as much in six months as I do now.
I agree. My mind changes so much about how I feel about amps and guitars. I wish I was the guy that found his thing and just stuck with it. One day I’m in heaven and say this is the holy grail for me, then the next day it’s just ok. I’m currently really digging my amplified nation overdrive reverb but that might not be the case next week. Today it would be between the overdrive reverb or my super reverb.

Thevenin

Reaction score
VM2266, but... my Fender Supersonic 60 does a range of amps.
Still committing to the 2266.

Reaction score
I just want to get the Marshall 9005 50+50 Watt rack I have up and going . I need a nice preamp I think I can get a TC-1140 Parametric/Preamp
or a Digitech GSP-2101 Artist II Disc Studio Tube Processor don’t know how much page diving there is on the Digitech thoughts?