JVM410JS satriani limited vs regular edition?

• Thread starter Silverburst
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Silverburst

Reaction score
Aaaaaah ;) thx for pointing that out hehasthejazzhands ;)

However, thanks for all the great info guys ;)

wanky

Reaction score
I got some gas for one but no $$. id like one those blue cabs to match my 6100. im glad marshall brought back the best parts of the 6100 which was the clean channel and blue tolex.

if its as good as advertized its gonna be a one marshall's biggest hits.

wanky

Reaction score
they definitely did try to bring back the 6100s asthetics, it even has a gold handle on the blue and black ones. if we were guessing the 50th anniversary amps was gonna be a glorified JVM, this is not far off.

Australian

Green Beret
VIP Member
Reaction score
they definitely did try to bring back the 6100s asthetics, it even has a gold handle on the blue and black ones. if we were guessing the 50th anniversary amps was gonna be a glorified JVM, this is not far off.

They should have changed the look a lot more on the Marshall 410JS-it still looks like a mass produced amp to me.
Maybe some more of the 6100's arty fartiness. The 6100 has the nicest upmarket looking Marshall layout out of all the Marshalls ever produced imho.

John 14:6

Reaction score
I like the reverb on the jvm.
But Noise Gates are a great idea. I assume that they'll work when you use the Silent Mode to record too.
I would miss the reverb also and I I always thought it sounded great on my JVM, but I would ditch it in favor of a noise gate anyday as long as the gate worked like the one on my YJM100. The gate on the YJM100 works better than my ISP Pro Rack G Decimator did. The rack mount ISP unit cost me over $400 and it was tough to dial in a natural sounding note decay. There was either noise or a sharp cut off when you stopped playing. Or the noise would do the stop and start again thing. The YJM100 has the best gate ever and also has a great sounding reverb too.:) I imagine that Marshall will use the same gate in the Satriani JVM.

santiall

Reaction score
I would miss the reverb also and I I always thought it sounded great on my JVM, but I would ditch it in favor of a noise gate anyday as long as the gate worked like the one on my YJM100. The gate on the YJM100 works better than my ISP Pro Rack G Decimator did. The rack mount ISP unit cost me over $400 and it was tough to dial in a natural sounding note decay. There was either noise or a sharp cut off when you stopped playing. Or the noise would do the stop and start again thing. The YJM100 has the best gate ever and also has a great sounding reverb too.:) I imagine that Marshall will use the same gate in the Satriani JVM.

the gates are quite similar to the 2203KK gate done several years ago. The YJM and JS amps have some improvements and also their dynamics are slightly different as it is not the same to gate a very weak strat with a booster than a humbucker without booster.

HOT TUBES 70

Reaction score
So far this thread no one has posted a pic of the Satch JVM !!!
So ...... here it is .

hot-tubes-70-albums-amps-picture7040-satch-sig-jvm.jpg