• We are looking to make improvements to the Classifieds! Help us determine what improvements we can make by filling out this classifieds survey. Your feedback is very appreciated and helpful!

Take survey

Let's see your Pedalboard

• Thread starter Sapient
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Roe

Reaction score
I only have 6 pedals for my board :)
20210116_133206.jpg
This is a joke, I don't use these all at the same time :) The board on the left is my board for my classic Marshall amps. Just a simple EP Booster-Tumnus deluxe- wah, and Boss multi FX which is best used for the looping function of the two Boost/OD pedals. The TC Electronic G-System in the middle is used with my rack setup and mainly just switches channels on my JMP-1, this is my live rig board. The Kemper on the right is my Bad AZZZ headphone amp :)

johnny q

Reaction score
Well, despite playing guitar since the late 70s and owning hundreds of pedals, this is my first ever attempt at a "grab n go" simple board.

Polytune--->Crybaby Classic--->Rimrock Mythical Overdrive--->MXR Phase 95 Mini--->Ibanez Mini Chorus.

Powered by a One Spot............which was, a mistake. I learned after the fact that the TC Electronics Polytune doesn't like to be daisy chained. I get a strange sound through the amp while I am tuning, but only when I pluck the string. Instead of silent mute, I get an ocean waves type sound through the amp. Only under high gain is it noticeable and I would imagine mic'd through a PA would be super obnoxious.

Pedal-Board1.jpg

TXOldRedRocker

Classic Rock or die! -- Patrick Henry
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
3 tube amps. 3 Pedalboards. Middle and left have preamp and fx loop. Right only preamp, with spring Reverb and Tremelo build in.
Note: The One Loop pedal to the left of the polytune, left board, can bypass all preamp pedals so it's guitar straight in.
PB3s-20210119.jpg

Ramo

Reaction score
3 tube amps. 3 Pedalboards. Middle and left have preamp and fx loop. Right only preamp, with spring Reverb and Tremelo build in.
Note: The One Loop pedal to the left of the polytune, left board, can bypass all preamp pedals so it's guitar straight in.
View attachment 84466

Damn brother, do you use all this? your electric bill will be very high :)

TXOldRedRocker

Classic Rock or die! -- Patrick Henry
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Damn brother, do you use all this? your electric bill will be very high :)

Actually, I do. I play lots of different kinds of music, and I love playing in wet/dry stereo for a lot of it.

Amps and pedals aren't noticeable on my electric bill. It's huge regardless. :erk:

Carter

Reaction score
Pedalboard 2021-FEB-14 copy.jpg Here is my Holeyboard. MVP pedal is the Greer Lightspeed, runner up is the Freqout. Note that the A/B pedal isn't shown, which serves (a) guitar>Holeyboard>Milkman Creamer (b) guitar>Marshall SV20H>custom Sourmash 1x12 slanted cab. (I like my Marshalls with nothin' gettin' in the way!)

Last edited:

Trouble Free

Reaction score
Some of these pedal boards are too clean. I am starting to wonder if you guys actually use them.

Mine usually has some mud and sand all over it. Guess I'll clean my board and wash and wax all my pedals.

Thanks guys