Marijuana

• Thread starter Ghostman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
JqEvXDb.jpg

4QbqbpW.jpg

hVM3pz4.gif

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
I said "may" . I just think that anyone whom consumes that much is taking risks. That goes for anything.
I remember hearing that he consumed up to a pound a day sometimes. I dont know if it would cause the cancer-he eventually died of-liver and brain I think.
NOBODY can smoke a pound a day. I don't care if it's Bob Marley or not.

How much can YOU smoke in a day? Now do the math if you're not too stoned.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
NOBODY can smoke a pound a day. I don't care if it's Bob Marley or not.

How much can YOU smoke in a day? Now do the math if you're not too stoned.

I used to put an ounce of premo into my brownies and cut them into 8 squares when they cooled.

More than once I've seen friends walking like zombies mumbling "wtf, this is crazy, I've never been this high!".

:rofl: :monkey:

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
Sativa motivates me, Indica makes me grow roots.
I don't know about strains, I just get what I can get and I've been having to drive all the way to Florida to get with my bro down there to get anything worth a shit.. I don't know if Tennessee will ever come around. My lease is up in august, I'm thinking about moving 30 minutes north to the Virginia side of Bristol, it's legal there.

Last edited:

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
Yeah buddy, it's easy to overdo it with the edibles lol

Maybe with all of these new designer edible gummies and stuff from the dispensaries, but I'm just talking regular ol' bud in brownies. I guess I had a pretty good tolerance compared to some.

I used to drive 100 mph pretty much everywhere while being stoned as shit and have never been in an accident. Different things affect different people... differently though (that's a lot of differents in one sentence lol).

My step daughter takes 2 hits of average run of the mill dope and she can barely carry on a conversation.

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
Sativa motivates me, Indica makes me grow roots.

I don't know about strains,

I never remember which one is up and which one is down. I just know that I'm typically high strung so I like the down buzz.

I usually aim for wheelchair weed. Once I get a plant I like, I keep it as long as I can... when I could smoke anyway. Doesn't matter much nowadays.

PelliX

Reaction score
I guess one could get a pound down, pure... one would need to have a weird taste, or numb the taste buds, though. And eat faaaast!

I once read of a story where the British army picked a "volunteer" in some colony (might have been India?) and forced them to eat as much hash as possible. Knowing there were worse fates, the chap obliged and passed out. They had doctors monitor his vital signs to determine what the effects would be. It's long ago, but I think he got a pound down or so and slept for a couple of days. Initally they assumed he would die or remain in a coma. When he woke up, he was found to be dehydrated and starving from not having eaten or drunk anything for so long. Apart from that he was fine.

And WTF is up with the kids and their dabs, vapes, and vaporizers?

As most smokers, I've heard my share of "eww, when I stand around you, my clothes smell like an ashtray". Fair enough, I get that. However, when you stand downwind from someone with these vapes not only do you inherit that generally potent and extremely artificial smell - but your clothes are actually sticky from the liquid plastic. Yuck.

Whizzercone

Reaction score
And WTF is up with the kids and their dabs, vapes, and vaporizers?

Like, why you trying to make smoking pot hard kid?

I don't get it.
Dabs and induction flower vapes let you "smoke" the flower and it safely decarbs it for eddies. 2x the fun.+

steveb63

Reaction score
I hear ya. but I will say that concentrates are glorious. ever try R.S.O. ? if not, do yourself a favor and check it out. you won't regret it.
I will post later re:RSO

When used properly its damn near a perfect med for my ptsd.

Has given me back my nights, they were tortuous. Thanks to the anti anxiety component I get sleep- finally.

Has its drawbacks, but it has worked wonders in my case.

tallcoolone

Reaction score
I used to drive 100 mph pretty much everywhere while being stoned as shit and have never been in an accident. Different things affect different people... differently though (that's a lot of differents in one sentence lol).

My step daughter takes 2 hits of average run of the mill dope and she can barely carry on a conversation
Absolutely this—there are friends I will smoke a whole cone with, then there are friends I worry about taking more than one poke. Everybody is different, with different reactions and tolerances. Be safe out there kids!

Whizzercone

Reaction score
I smoke many times per day 1-2-3 whacks here and there.(cumulative underdosing) 😎

A 1/4 a month at best. 30%thc so it rocks ya. Mood permitting,what I'm good for, couch or projects. A great cup of java, a nice clean bowl and a perfectly crunchy dry nug,and me geetar.

I'm a simple man.

Imagine back in the wake and bake days ,puffing 30% herb? We'd all be retarded by this age.
Weed was at best ,maybe 10% back then. Weed is ridiculously inexpensive these days. The 90s was $100 a qtr for chronic. Inflation didn't harm the weed market thankfully.
People self adjust to pot for the most part though. If it's strong, I vape less. Eddies are weirder, but most people know to figure it out before they eat that giant piece.

Latest posts