Marijuana

• Thread starter Ghostman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

PelliX

Reaction score
I for one smoked when I was a teen and out grew it as I have yet to see anyone that smokes daily even weekly act like a total burnout and very irresponsible.

Are you saying that you have not yet seen such a responsible person who engages in the devil's lettuce or the opposite? :scratch:

Cant compare to alcohol when it comes to drinking and driving vs smoking and driving they are the same

Negative, alcohol reduces motor skills and increases your reflex response time. Weed doesn't typically do that. They both have a host of *psychological* effects which can occur which might render someone unfit to drive, but physiologically only alcohol is going to render you incapable. Trust me, I've tested this! :cheers:

but it doesnt come up in a breathalyzer but its smell is far worse than alcohol you can always tell when someone was around someone smoking from 15 feet away

There are actually swabs and stuff to check for it. Unfortunately, they don't really reveal a clear indication of the amount or time of ingestion, afaik.

Resident 217

Reaction score
Ni
What does CBG do in gummies?

CBG Gummies are plant-based edibles containing Cannabigerol (CBG), a cannabinoid that enhances mental focus and provides neuroprotective benefits. They are designed to support healthy brain function and promote a relaxed mood, like most of our Mood Gummies do.
Nice too for helping one get to sleep.

Resident 217

Reaction score
In the countries where it's not legal,
Is it easy to cop good herb?
Is it as cheap as the USA?
Some places are crazy strict, like the 1980s strict.
Might be depending where but you better be careful.
Remember what happened to the basket ball player in Russia.
I think its risky in a lot of countries where getting caught is a no no.
The worst thing is in some places its okay unless you do something they don't like and then they can use it to nab you.
Like you wouldn't smoke and have some and then get drunk and the get someone peeved at you.
some places seem okay but have the death penalty if you get caught, specially if leaving the country.
Ever seen the flic "Midnight Express"?
If no check it out...its got cool music too.

GibsonMarshallGuy47

Reaction score
a general question for experience stoners here who know their stuff... if you have a few joints that are kept in a sealed plastic bag, how long are they good for? I recently found a bag of joints somewhere that I had completely forgotten about. I actually thought I had lost them. they're probably about 8 or 9 months old.

PelliX

Reaction score
oh, I will. I'm just concerned that it might be extremely stale & moldy. I've smoked REALLY old weed once before, and its not fun at all. super, duper gross.

Light one and find out. No need to inhale to smell if it's gone. Presuming there's no mold it'll be OK, though any tobacco may have become rather harsh. Sealed presumably doesn't refer to 'vacuum sealed' so whatever atmosphere was in there, has been in there since. TL;DR: have a drink handy and go for it!

Bull Rock

Reaction score
In a zip loc for a long time? Go for it. It will still be ok, just a little harsher smoke and maybe a bit less potent. Chances of it being moldy is very slim IMHO.

Mike_LA

Reaction score
a general question for experience stoners here who know their stuff... if you have a few joints that are kept in a sealed plastic bag, how long are they good for? I recently found a bag of joints somewhere that I had completely forgotten about. I actually thought I had lost them. they're probably about 8 or 9 months old.
Most likely good, weed over a year tends to break down, oxidize, and tastes weak. Time to make anything like that into edibles.
Waste not/want not...

StrummerJoe

Reaction score
Light one and find out. No need to inhale to smell if it's gone. Presuming there's no mold it'll be OK, though any tobacco may have become rather harsh. Sealed presumably doesn't refer to 'vacuum sealed' so whatever atmosphere was in there, has been in there since. TL;DR: have a drink handy and go for it!
In America we don't typically mix our weed with tobacco.

Except that one guy.

DirtySteve

Hold my beer!
VIP Member
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with that. I buy an ounce at a time and it lasts me at least that long. It might get a little dry and burn faster and may get a little harsh when it gets dry, but it still gets the job done.

speyfly

Reaction score
Didn't read any of the posts (sorry).

Marijuana-​

Have loved it since 1966, more people should use it for self medicating rather than alcohol. It was very dangerous to indulge back in the day especially in places like Texas (lived in Dallas from 71-80, great time for rock). People are still in prison for smoking pot, there are around 32,000 cannabis prisoners nationally to date, such a tragedy.

Like anything else, moderation other than playin music, carry on...

Leonard Neemoil

Reaction score
I've smoked 5 year old weed plenty of times and it was almost like the day it was cured. Of course, it was in food saver bags in the freezer with probably 50 other pounds.

My brother though barely smokes and an ounce lasts him about a year. He only keeps it in a mason jar in a cool dark place and it's just fine.

The main thing is how well it was cured, if it's too moist you're screwed and it'll mold. If you have enough experience you should be able to tell.

Rip one of those jappers open and check it out.