MHD Pickups - Are they alive?

• Thread starter jcmjmp
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

50WPLEXI

Reaction score

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
Lindy Fralin out of Richmond VA is a pretty stand up guy who seems to be doing well for himself in the pickups arena, he has a full line of pickups and I've heard many others recommend him. I'm a nobody and he wax potted my P90's and was a pleasure to deal with, he actually answers his phone and I spoke directly to him.

Welcome to Lindy Fralin Pickups: The Finest Guitar Pickups Available Today!

blues_n_cues

VIP Member
Reaction score
Lindy Fralin out of Richmond VA is a pretty stand up guy who seems to be doing well for himself in the pickups arena, he has a full line of pickups and I've heard many others recommend him. I'm a nobody and he wax potted my P90's and was a pleasure to deal with, he actually answers his phone and I spoke directly to him.

Welcome to Lindy Fralin Pickups: The Finest Guitar Pickups Available Today!

ditto.Lindy is The Man. he WILL make your head spin w/ tech talk though.lol

Bray n

Reaction score
I wanted to tell everyone that I was able to get a hold of MHD last Wednesday. They agreed to send me pickups and offered to send two sets due to the problems. I received the pickups on Saturday.
I hope everything works out for MHD.
I am grateful I can play guitar and now have new pickups. :shred:

Ed Hunter

Reaction score
I wanted to tell everyone that I was able to get a hold of MHD last Wednesday. They agreed to send me pickups and offered to send two sets due to the problems. I received the pickups on Saturday.
I hope everything works out for MHD.
I am grateful I can play guitar and now have new pickups. :shred:

great! what models did you get?

Bray n

Reaction score
I don't know what models they are? Not sure if they are the ones I ordered.
I sent an email stating that I may pursue further action as a result of not receiving the pickups I ordered and paid for.
MHD responded to this email.

Last edited:

Bray n

Reaction score
Mine have writing on the back stating what and how hot they are. Do yours?

I actually don't have them at the moment. A family member has them right now. I will post pics.
I certainly did not want to address the situation this way. I feel bad for MHD and am unsure of what is going on with them.

Bray n

Reaction score
I actually got a message from MHD tonight informing me that they are the Straightjacket set that I ordered.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Bray n

Reaction score
The set that arrived was not Straightjacket and they they didn't work when installed.
I requested and received a refund.

captcoolaid

Reaction score
Wow still harping on this. Tell ya what I will send you the money to send them back. They worked fine when I sent them. I test everything as it gets bubble wrapped. In the 3 plus of running MHD and well over 600 sets sold I have had 2 pickups that did not work. 1 was a ground issue with the cover and the other was a single coil my first 1 3 years ago. When you sent the pic of the pup the surround tape was peeled back. Never had that happen HMMMMM. Yeah in dick mode at this point because this was supposed to be over with after the refund per you but you insist on just talking smack. So I will send you the 25 bucks send me my shit back.

MartyStrat54

Reaction score
Rayne, I could get in dick mode as I know a lot about things that have been shaded over. (Per Victor from MLP.)

Please send your messages by PM to Bray n. I don't want to read anymore BS between the two of you. Same goes for you Bray n.

I already deleted the "other" MHD bitch thread as I thought Alex had taken care of the issue.

This thread is CLOSED.

Status
Not open for further replies.