Nad Marshall Silver Jubilee Bass 3560

• Thread starter Nop
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Nop

Reaction score
Finally, after years or search, I've found this beast.
Marshall silver Jubilee, Stereo amp 600w (2x300w). With his Marshall 1525 cab (2x15, Celestion Sidewinder 250w speakers).

The first I can say... it's loud. Not loud... but LOUD.

Of course I'm very pleased with it for the moment (or I wouldn't have bought it...).

Here we go for the pictures

GL4rIWs.jpg

dkdEvTC.jpg

v7cWz2f.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Nop

Reaction score
Thanks guys !
Not common at all yes, it took me 3 years to find one (I'm in France).
And when I finally found one it was THE ONE: Silver tolex (The limited editio n in 1987. There is also a black model), with the matching 2x15 and the ice on the cake... At a 20min driving from my home ! Couldn't resist !

There are the originals speakers Celestion Sidewinder S15-250
http://imgur.com/nycCJ4r
http://imgur.com/9jsHoGu

JacksonCharvelAddict

Reaction score
I had heard of these but I thought they were just a myth like bigfoot or a clean wal-mart.

Reactions: Nop

Nop

Reaction score
Haha, even in France this joke can work with some of our supermarket!

But yeah, these amp exist.. as big foot too, no?

JacksonCharvelAddict

Reaction score
This seriously is a great find. I take it the bass version is just as amazing sounding as the standard jubilee that we know and love.

Reactions: Nop

Nop

Reaction score
I love it.
Funny story about it:

I was looking for this amp for something like 3 years. A friend find this one very close to my house, we decide to go to try it.
First try... eurgh... very very bad. Absolutely no overdrive, very flat and clean amp. 1h later, I take the hard decision to give up and let this go.

Few days past, but I couldn't convince myself that it was his real tone. Ok, I need a second try!
And this time, it was the good one! The EQ section of this amp really interact with the tone and the overdrive. You can put the gain on full blast, if your EQ have no mids bump, the grit will stay away from your tone.
I find the EQ very special to dial with. Not that hard, but it's not the common way for me.
I can't imagine the tone I'd miss if I stayed on my first try...

And this is so so loud. I was playing in a 300w configuration in a shop with a big show room. I couldn't go past 11o'clock without feeling inconfortable... I can't imagine at full blast in 600w mode.

Rayray210

Reaction score
Hi new to this thing so I’ve come across marshal 1525 silver cab in San Antonio, Cab is serial #1009 can anyone tell me about the serial number sequence ? Is it a date? Production number? Both? It’s going up for sale!

Latest posts