NAD - SV20H

• Thread starter Gene Ballzz
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Gene Ballzz

Reaction score
My new SV20H showed up on Saturday and is absolutely stellar in every way I had hoped. I expect a long, enjoyable honeymoon, filled with tonal debauchery and musical mayhem! Details and pics, when I can pull myself away long enough to do so! Right now, I'm determining the best of my many available speaker setup choices! I think the real winner will be my '72, 1960B with G12M Greenbacks!
Just Crankin'
Gene

KelvinS1965

Reaction score
Happy NAD. :cool:
I got mine out yesterday, the first time in ages as I've been using my SC20c for gigging. I think I might have to try the SV20H and my avatar 1x12 cab out at our next rehearsal as this band plays much louder than previous ones I've been in, so I wouldn't need the attenuator I bought.

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
My new SV20H showed up on Saturday and is absolutely stellar in every way I had hoped. I expect a long, enjoyable honeymoon, filled with tonal debauchery and musical mayhem! Details and pics, when I can pull myself away long enough to do so! Right now, I'm determining the best of my many available speaker setup choices! I think the real winner will be my '72, 1960B with G12M Greenbacks!
Just Crankin'
Gene
Congrats buddy, greenbacks are a yes! :yesway:

Bonedaddio

Reaction score
I'm sure you'll love it, mine is just so much fun! What a range of tones just working guitar volume and pickup selection!!
I'm using mine with the less expensive Origin 212 cabs, two of them side by side... honestly, I think they sound great. I've got a 1936 cab with good celestions in it, and I like the origin 212s a little better! I practice at the 5 watt setting. I play at the 20 watt, with a Weber Minimass to calm it down, LoL. LOOOOVE that amp!!

Latest posts