New Amp Day - BluGuitar Amp1 Mercury Addition

Jethro Rocker

Reaction score
I just got a creamback65 in the mail this week for the BluGuitar Amp1, I put it in the 1912 cab I built. I also figured out a good configuration to overcome the shortcomings of this amp, I have clean with boost engaged for a dirty clean (just the way I like it), and the classic channel with boost engaged for my gain channel (Marshall tone), roll the guitar volume back for crunch. Then I have an LPB1 in the loop for lead volume boost. Now I got all the tones and functionality I wanted in this rig! :yesway:

VziOFCz.jpg
It has been awhile but I was thinking of this for using mine without the Remote 1.
I get so used to my amps doing the solo boosts for me I forget that it doesn't matter how you do it!
LPB1 works.
I am going to use (as I do with other amps) either a graphic or better yet, my Empress Parametric EQ.
It's 3 band EQ but I can pick what frequency each control affects and it's active as well. It has a separate boost volume function as well.
It's really all one gets with an extra amp channel - gain boost on the amp plus a 3 band EQ . Essentially another channel with it's own EQ setting. I need to use this with more amps!!!

Glad to see it's working for you!

paul-e-mann

Reaction score
It has been awhile but I was thinking of this for using mine without the Remote 1.
I get so used to my amps doing the solo boosts for me I forget that it doesn't matter how you do it!
LPB1 works.
I am going to use (as I do with other amps) either a graphic or better yet, my Empress Parametric EQ.
It's 3 band EQ but I can pick what frequency each control affects and it's active as well. It has a separate boost volume function as well.
It's really all one gets with an extra amp channel - gain boost on the amp plus a 3 band EQ . Essentially another channel with it's own EQ setting. I need to use this with more amps!!!

Glad to see it's working for you!
It's been 7 months since I've been using this as my gigging rig, what I've been doing since is the clean is how I mentioned before, the crunch is the classic channel, and then high game is the classic channel with the boost engaged, the LPB-1 in the loop for lead volume boost, no cab and plug straight into our sound system. I can literally show up with guitar in one hand and backpack in the other, I have everything I need for a gig. Too easy and sounds great! :yesway:

I was looking for a Remote1 to try but it's been discontinued and I couldn't find a used one reasonably priced. Maybe it's more than I really need?

Last night's gig I brought my Squire Tele and got compliments on my tone through the BluGuitar. :yesway:

Last edited: