Npd metal pedal

• Thread starter Wildeman
  • Start date
  • This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links like Ebay, Amazon, and others.

Wildeman

Reaction score
Got this Waza Metal Zone for cheap, it's pretty damn good. I don't hate the regular ones, I don't play metal really either, so I just use them as a regular distortion and this one is killer.IMG_20240505_115149885.jpg

V-man

Reaction score
I would easily get one if it was cheap. I got the original (as a joke: out of the GC used cab for $35). It’s a surprisingly good OD when dialed properly and ignored as a distortion. I wonder what the waza mode really does in person.

The HM-2W has a waza mode that lends a subtle-but-perceptible change I don’t think words accurately capture.

How much did you get it for?

Wildeman

Reaction score
I would easily get one if it was cheap. I got the original (as a joke: out of the GC used cab for $35). It’s a surprisingly good OD when dialed properly and ignored as a distortion. I wonder what the waza mode really does in person.

The HM-2W has a waza mode that lends a subtle-but-perceptible change I don’t think words accurately capture.

How much did you get it for?
50 bux, I've had regular ones and this does that , but it's much better in Waza mode. The EQ on these is so broad that I can't understand when folks can't dial in a usable tone.

Latest posts